Is enough being her friends, but I wouldn't mind something else.

TheConfusedGirl

TheConfusedGirl

Well, I still can't come to terms about my sexuality and for a long time I have been comfortable identifying as asexual. Everything was totally okay... until I meet that girl.

She was the friendliest and nicer person I have ever meet, talk with her was wonderful, her eyes, her hair, her lips, she was a master piece. 

Then I get an awkward feeling, type "I wouldn't mind if she kisses me, or if she wants to be my girlfriend, even if she wants to be even more close to. But my friendship with her is enough". I just can't explain, I would love be close to her, but be her friend for forever is all I need (but if she wants more, I wouldn't say no). Someone else can relate and explain this? Is just so confusing 🥺

That does sound confusing. But also, it sounds like a pretty nice situation to be in. If you don't need more, but would rather like more, then that sounds like a good thing. A low-stakes way to be in love, perhaps? You don't have to be dead certain of what those feelings are, or categories them certainly into romantic vs platonic vs sexual vs aesthetic. You just sound like you're pretty into this girl.

I can't help you with the confusion, I think being confused about feelings is just part of the human experience x) From what I have gathered, everyone who catches feelings are confused about them at first.

I wish you the best.

Archived