SpirallingSnowy

Hi I’m an Oldbie 😛

SpirallingSnowy

Hi all, Im SpirallingSnowy , and I’m an oldbie 😛 I’m a 37yr old mum to a cute 4yr old boy, live in Sydney Aus , and have known I’m Ace since 2005. I’ve been married ( 2013-2019) to the Allo dad of my little man, but he didn’t want more kids and he struggled with my asexuality- I’m so glad I don’t feel the pressure anymore. 

Anywho, hi everyone ☺️

LeChat

Hi, and welcome! :cake:

:) Heh..."oldbie"...that's creative...

Also, if you're interested, there's an "Older Asexuals Forum," with threads for members in their 30s, 40s, etc. to chat.

Lichley

Welcome! Well I mean I’d hardly call 37 old but I do have to admit that is a nice nickname. 

01ca4f42876b20dd42213cea3a778cd1.jpg

Zagadka

Oh, 37 can feel old. I'm about that age and making life changes seems futile.

Anyway, welcome!

DemiMeg
1 minute ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Well I mean I’d hardly call 37 old but I do have to admit that is a nice nickname. 

01ca4f42876b20dd42213cea3a778cd1.jpg

As someone who is five years older,  i can concur, 

• Like 1

SpirallingSnowy

Oh no guys!! I didn’t mean age old, I meant been a member of AVEN for years, so I’m not really a newbie cos I’m not new 😛

LeChat
1 hour ago, SpirallingSnowy said:

Oh no guys!! I didn’t mean age old, I meant been a member of AVEN for years, so I’m not really a newbie cos I’m not new 😛

Oh! I wasn't sure; I thought, perhaps, you felt old, since you are a parent with a kid (I've come across some young parents in their 20s and 30s who've said they now felt a lot older, since they became parents).

:P AVEN has a thread for members in their 20s in the "Older Asexuals" forum, so it doesn't surprise me, anymore, or feel too strange to come across some people in their 30s who say they feel old.