Hi everyone, an agender aroace here!

Ray is agender aroace blob

Ray is agender aroace blob

Hi, I'm Ray, and I'm an agender aroace!

I've known I was ace for a long time now, and it has also been a while since I figured out I was aro and nonbinary, specifically agender, and I have been active in other ace and enby communities especially on discord, reddit and amino for more than half a year now (it definitely feels like it has been way longer), so I have no idea why I haven't already made an aven account!

I'm 19 years old, my pronouns are they/them, I'm from Germany and currently studying computer science. My hobbies are worldbuilding, writing and drawing, as well as reading novels, playing games, and watching anime, my favorite genres being dark fantasy, dystopian and post-apocalyptic sci-fi, and psychological horror. I also do archery, and am into rp like pen and paper, mmo rp, and LARP. I like listening and dancing to industrial music, and I'm a Cybergoth.

Nice to meet y'all!

Hi! Welcome to AVEN! 🍰 I hope you like cake because everyone here is obsessed with it. 

I'm also a nonbinary aroace who lurked around in the ace community for a long time before getting an AVEN account. 

What rpgs do you like? Maybe we have some interests in common!

Welcome! Well if you like sci-fi, psychological horror and dystopian worlds then you might be interested in SCP Foundation, and Lobotomy Corporation :) 

c3.jpg

Welcome to the "how many a- prefixes can I collect" club

Katarina Gertje

Aro ace who doesn't prefer any gender title here. Welcome to our community! You seem like an interesting person to talk to! Have some cake. :) 

hqdefault.jpg

Your hobbies are so similar to me as a teen. (I still like the hobbies, I just don't have the all day RPG campaign stamina)

I'm using the genderqueer label for now, but I think agender might make sense. I'm very slow to commit to labels. 

🍰

Archived