What do you think about the ring?

Hello AVENgers) I've finally bought myself a black ring. Yes, I'm a fan of Tolkien. So it looks like Ring of Power.  But people around me just don't care. They don't look at me, they don't nottice that I'm ace. So it's safe to wear this ring (and that's why I'm happy). But what do you think about my ring? Could you notice me in the crowd "like a true ace" or it's not an ace ring?

And guys, what do you think about a black ring? I used to think that it's unimportant thing. Yeah, I know that it's our symbol and we can recognize each other in the crowd (and fight together for our well-being and for "No, I'm not broken. No, I don't wanna find "right person" just because... I'm that freaking person!!!")). I thought that it was noticeable who you really were without the ring. If not, ace could say it out loud (nobody would kill that person. I haven't seen an acephobic person in my life). But then something clicked in my head and I decided to buy this ring. It feels like wearing a favourite rock band's t-shirt. 

Long story short, I'd like to hear you opinion about our symbol. 

P.S. There are so many topics about black rings. But it's not so simple as LGBTQ+ flag (there are also so many discussions on the forum about the relationships between aces and LGBTQ+)

Have a lovely day!

KId6-pI0tnI.jpg

• Like 5
literallylexi

I thing your ring is noticeable enough. As long as it's black and in the right place, I would assume it's an ace ring.

I've been wearing my ring for a couple months now but nobody has noticed or talked to me about it (except my mom who noticed I was wearing a ring but doesn't know that it has any meaning). Now that I've had it, I don't like when I have to go out without wearing it (for my science labs) because I feel like it's an important part of me. 

• Like 1
Anthracite_Impreza

I don't see the point of them and probably wouldn't notice (cos why would I be looking at a stranger's hands?), but you do you.

• Like 1

I love your ring it's awesome!!! I'm a LOtR fan 😃 I have a black ace ring that I wear n I personally love the meaning behind it but I've worn mine for 3 years now and never met another ace, a little bummed about that. But nobody has really asked about it either. I've told some people the meaning of it that I'm comfortable telling n they love it too!