Asexual dating/friendship making websites for people under 18

KImage

Are there any dating website I can go on to find other asexuals that people under 18 can go on. Because I’m under 18 and all the websites I find wether it’s to make friends or date you have to be 18 and up. 

yeah that's for liability reasons. tell you what, If you feel capable at staying safe on the web...there is nothing stopping you from claiming you are over 18. just be aware that there is a lot of scuzzy stuff on the internet, don't give out information about yourself that you don't feel comfortable with disclosing, and if you do meet someone in meatspace remember common sense safety precautions, such as meeting in a public place and letting someone know where you are going.

maybe talk to your parents about it even.

As a mod, I can confirm that this is the problem.  I strongly discourage you from lying about your age, though.

Depending on the country its illegal for people to use dating sites below a certain age, typically eighteen. Hence the sites have to be age restricted or they will be closed 

I understand it just I my self usually use the fake name I have In my email address “Sky Snow” but i would never on a social media consider lying about my age I mean I only have a couple years left until I’m 18 right and it’s not like I’m complaining but I want to know a website were you can find other asexuals like this one I would read online a website where you could find other asexuals and they always said some asexuals make friends on dating websites so I tried that but I’m too young.

well, it's not a silver bullet. these sort of sites and apps are very frustrating. you might consider alternatives, like the meetup mart on these forums, or maybe if you are in school and your school has a counselor they might he an excellent resource, or you could see if local lgbt places have any dealings with asexuality.

I do wish our worlds would just fall into our laps, but that often is not the case.

As others mentioned, dating apps for teens are a no go.

That being said, there are absolutely apps that are about making new friends that are open to (and often meant for) teens! :)

E.g. Yubo - an app that's specifically meant for those under 18, has a somewhat dating-app like feel, but is all about meeting new friends instead! :)

https://yubo.live/en

(I'm sure there are other similar apps - this was just the first that came to mind)

If you're just looking for friends, hop on over to the Teen Corner of AVEN! AVEN isn't a dating site though, so if you're looking for a romantic relationship you're outta luck.

If your school has an LGBTQ+ club and you're comfortable, you could also visit it to try to find some ace friends. Or wear a black ring on your right middle finger (the "asexual ring"), most aces would be able to recognize it. 

Archived