Survey about asexuality/sexual attraction!

flowerentity

Hello, I made a survey and I'd really like if some of you participated in it, wether you're asexual or not! ::D 

It's about sexual attraction, and the differences between the experiences of those on the asexual spectrum and allosexuals. It started off as just a personal project to help me figure myself out, but it's grown into something that could promote understanding across the spectrum, and help other questioning aces figure themselves out too! All the disclaimers/ extra information is at the beginning of the survey. I'd also encourage you to share it with anyone who might be interested! I need just as many ace people as non-ace people.

Here's a link to the survey directly: link

And here's a link to the tumblr post I made about it, so you can reblog it and share it around: link

Thanks in advance !! ^-^

This study has been approved by the Research Approval Board

I believe (for future) there's some ways to have conditional pages (so that if I pick the asexual option, the asexual page but not the non-asexual page shows up). 

Well designed.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:35 PM, pulsar512b said:

I believe (for future) there's some ways to have conditional pages (so that if I pick the asexual option, the asexual page but not the non-asexual page shows up). 

Well designed.

That's what I intended to do, but I couldn't find how to do it. :( Thank you for the suggestion though!

18 hours ago, flowerentity said:

That's what I intended to do, but I couldn't find how to do it. :( Thank you for the suggestion though!

I'm not sure how to do it either lel, although I can probably ask a dude I know how and he can tell me probably.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:37 PM, flowerentity said:

You can do this by clicking on the question's "three dots" button and selecting "Go to section based on answer". You'll also have to choose which section you want each answer to go to based on the answer chosen. I'll add a screenshot to show you what I mean.

f9YbmuI.jpg

In the three dots menu, you can also add a description to clear up any possible confusion about the terms in a question (this would be helpful for people who don't know what asexual spectrum means).

I hope this helps!

Archived