Thought I was a Crazy Cat Lady, turns out I have a flag!

Eponarose

Hi There!

I just discovered this community about a week ago and I am over the moon about it! About me: I've been in love a few times (was even engaged once!) with straight males, but there was always something missing. They were CRAZY for sex, I was more like "Are you done yet?" The sex thing was just something I did because it was expected. If you were in a relationship, you had sex. If you weren't having sex, he would leave you for someone who would give him sex. This happened several times.

I quit dating, and just focused on my friendships. All my friends got married, bought houses and had kids, I was still showing pictures of my cats,and  my art .  A few friends tried hooking me up with guys. Some were interesting, some were cute, some were cute and interesting! But the minute they showed interest in having sex, I felt dead inside, almost like they betrayed all the great conversations and fun dates for sex. Couldn't we just talk about movies, politics, life and books without sex? I figured I was just doomed to be a crazy cat lady spinster, with no one to love her but 15 cats. (I only have 1 cat, but you get the point.)

While looking up information about transgender (we hired a new girl at work, M2F and looks beautiful) I found out about Aces! I was thrilled and read enough to realize THAT'S MEEEEE! I'm not weird! I'm not a freak! I'm asexual! And by the Gods, I have a FLAG of my very own! So here's me! Waving the black, white, gray and purple!

Custard Cream

Hello and welcome! Wave your flag with pride!

Hello and welcome to AVEN!

I hope that you will find the place cozy.

d15aa80433828aa95440b2d201528c02.jpg

That's an enthusiastic hello. Welcome!

20170602_133855_new.jpg

Archived