I'm new here, read body

pulsar512b

Hullo,

I'm a 22 year old agender amab asexual demiromantic polyamorous American mixed race (half asian indian half white) person finishing their last year of university in math and computer science and heading to grad school soon. I like competitive pokemon and chess.  I have an SO. I dunno what else to put here. If you want to ask me a question, go ahead, dont worry if it seems stupid or something lol. 

Hi! Your enthusiasm is very refreshing and I appreciate it 😁. Question time: what drove you to look for and create an account on AVEN?

Also welcome, please have some cake: 🎂

Friend mentioned AVEN as a nice forum, decided it'd be worth my time to check it out. Thanks for the cake. If I may ask a question of you, what does novoromantic and novosexual mean?

Welcome! Ooh competitive Pokémon huh? I’ve always wanted to try it but it’s a bit too maths based for me haha. Anyways, which mon is your favourite? 

Also

Novo- (sexual/romantic etc.) 

An orientation that changes along with one’s gender. For use by individuals with fluid genders. Defining one’s particular shifts in orientation (ie what orientations correspond to the genders one experiences) is an option, but is not required.

Gluten+Free+Rainbow+Cake.jpg

Thanks Lichley, and it's gotta be ferrothorn personally: i dunno why, but i like the spiky thing.

20 hours ago, pulsar512b said:

Thanks Lichley, and it's gotta be ferrothorn personally: i dunno why, but i like the spiky thing.

Ferrothorn is cool looking and has great spikes setup, what’s not to love :) 

Archived