Finding answers?

Excyld

Hi yall.

Im 31, supposedly a man, but what little does that mean to me? Ever since I started highschool I always though I was more preoccupied with the other aspects of my life and that I was normal. Right?  I like girls, sure, but even thinking of sex brings me no interest. It never changed from then to now. Even if I appreciate females or female form (?) Ive never thought a relationship was something I wanted. 

That led me to reading and rereading this sites info pages. It all sounds like me, but this is a part of me ive NEVER explored and ran away from.

Im sure I belong here and I would love to learn what I can about ACE and myself.

Hope yall have a great day and thanks for reading and understanding!

The Excyld 

Welcome to AVEN!

I hope you can find the answers you're looking for here. :) 

c68c1c_eb641315b21747d2b16d4588ec911f2c~

Welcome to AVEN 😊😊

It's traditional to offer newcomers virtual cake so please help yourself 😁:

🎂

I understand the disinterest when it comes to sex. I had talked about it with my sister and she thought that it was more due to a lack of experience on my part than an actual feeling of indifference. But do you really need to experience something to know that you won't enjoy it? It's not as if an heterosexual is questioned the same way. "Well, you've never been with someone of the same sex so how would you really know?"

Archived