Unsure of where I fall or if I even fall in..

Hello world, I'm completely new to this and would appricate any and all responses! 

So, recently I've started really focusing on me and where I fall in life at 26. I feel unsure but I've started learning some orientations and sexualities more then what i knew from friends.

Alright, so I know the definition for asexual isn't me but I feel like I'm maybe in the spectrum but not sure and I'd like more info and even help figuring it out.

So I have sexual attraction, mostly if not only for fiction characters and celebrities who I'll never meet and I do read smut alot but that's about it. I don't desire to follow through in real life with anyone. I met someone and was kinda pressured "the whole I want to be with them and dont wanna push them away by not participating so sure I'll try it" fooling around but not full sex, this was a few years ago and my only real life experience in that area.

It was really awkward and uncomfortable but I wanted the relationship of someone to be with emotionally and some romantic actions. I still want that but I'm not social and have a hard time making true friends and not just associates.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, I don't really have a libido or the urge for release, I just read because it makes me happy but not really sexually. I'm happy to admit sexual attraction, with the grouping mentioned before, but feel that honestly if I don't have sex or experience it that I'll survive quite fine. So that's where I'm at, I want a relationship with romantic aspects but I don't need to have sex and I feel sexual attraction but not really desire to follow through. I mean if I find someone I really care for maybe but probably just giving and not receiving if at all. So Yeah, help please! Lol. 

everywhere and nowhere

I feel something similar. I am able to experience limited sexual attraction, but I actively don't want to have sex with anyone. It's not just "no need", "lack of desire" - the idea of personally having sex feels deeply frightening and distressing to me. While I haven't "even" given it a try, I'm very sure about my feelings - I'm extremely nudity-averse and that's the most important reason why I feel that I simply couldn't have sex and couldn't even want to. My nudity aversion is exceptionless - no exception for "casual nudity" (locker room etc.), no exception for closest family, no exception for medical situations... and, since my nudity aversion never waned because of having more intimate feelings for someone, I find it extremely unlikely that I could ever be to any extent comfortable with nudity if I was actually in a relationship.

Because of the above, I prefer identifying as "effectively asexual". Or, really, just "sex-averse", or just "someone who doesn't want to have sex ever", or "someone who doesn't have sex" - my sex and nudity aversion is obvious and compared to that, it doesn't matter much whether I "qualify" as asexual.

Some users disagree with me, in the sense that they consider "sexual attraction" without desire to have sex to not really be sexual attraction. But a lot of people say something much more relevant: that "sexual attraction" is such a nebulous term, it leads to such misunderstandings, that really, a better determinant of asexuality is whether one feels a desire for partnered sex. I certainly don't, I feel quite the opposite - compared to that, it's not really that important whether I experience sexual attraction or misunderstand something else for it.