hi, new guy here.

why cant i find a name use

why cant i find a name use

so I i came across the term Asexual a week or a week and a half ago on a vid i found while watching video on a review on Rage of Dragons. i guess i never got past the Q in lgbtq+ i always thought what kind of sex are people having that starts with Q. Anyway sense i found out what Ace is and found this place i've been a lot happier like "oh, this IS a thing and not me just not finding or seeing my particular kind of human." Now i am wondering about Aromantic like I've never wanted to be in a relationship with someone because i thought "hey if you aren't gonna have sex with someone you're just friends" right? so that got me thinking w/o all of the touching what is the difference between a friend and a romantic partner, anyone?  

sorry if that first bit is confusing i was watching 1 vid saw a 2nd vid about lgbtq+ representation it mentioned ace 

Hey! Welcome🍰 Take your time to get to know yourself. It can take some time..no need to rush :)

Welcome! Ooh if you want to learn more I recommend the ABCs of LGBT by Ash Hardell on YouTube :D 

birthday_cake_for_friends_wallpaper-othe

Archived