Hi there...

sleepyjaffa

So I'm terrible at introductions and have pretty bad anxiety but here we go.

I'm 31, live in West Yorkshire (from Lancashire though) and I've finally accepted that I'm Asexual. I spent a lot of my life thinking there was something wrong with me because even though I was attracted to women (and Robert Carlyle but I can't help it with him!) and loved romance, that I wasn't interested in anything else. So it's meant that whilst I've had relationships, even been engaged, there's always been an issue with me there.

I'd really like to get to know more people and who knows, maybe find someone who I feel comfortable enough to get to know even better.

I like Star Trek, travelling, general geeky stuff, gaming (sometimes) and marathoning TV shows. I've worked on fitness a lot this year (but I'm no gym bunny) so I like walks, and with a Cineworld card I love to get some movies in too. I also love animals and recently had to handle my 16 year old JRT passing away, so at some point soon I'm looking to bring some pups back in to my home.

So hi, hope I didn't ramble too much!

Welcome! What’s your favourite movie this year? And have you seen the new Star Trek series recently? 

pancakecake.png

Welcome!🍰 You seem like a cool person so I believe you'll find someone :)

Sure who doesn't love Robert Carlyle :)

I'm a TV addict too, give me your top 5 of all time? 

Sorry about your doggy, you get so used to them being there and after 16 years together it must be very hard

Archived