Hi there!

dwgreatpond

My name is Emily. I am an aromantic asexual. I've known about AVEN for a while now, but I just decided to join because, idk I guess I want to know other people like me. I'm very happy with my aro ace identity, and I have some other LGBT+ friends, but non of them are ace. 

I'm 21, and a university student in Utah. I'm studying sound design (in theatre) and work as an audio engineer. My hobbies include being a huge nerd. Y'all wanna nerd out, I'm down. Video games, anime, music, theatre, DnD, web comics, children's cartoons, podcasts, I'm always down to find new things to obsess over:) I also collect playing cards (I have lots of aces haha) and play the piano and ukulele.

Its very nice to meet you all! :)

AceMissBehaving

Hi there and welcome! That sounds like a really interesting area of study, I’m always fascinated by the technical side of theater 

2 hours ago, dwgreatpond said:

Its very nice to meet you all! :)

Welcome, Emily, from a fellow Utahn.  I am writing you this message from Salt Lake City!

1 hour ago, paytonk07 said:

Hello! I'm also an aro ace, and just joined as a member. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome @paytonk07, from a fellow aro-ace.

If I knew how to bake, I would post a picture of a yummy cake for both of you to enjoy.  Virtual cake and ice cream to both of you!  🎂🍦 Welcome to AVEN!

deletingthisaccount
12 hours ago, Muledeer said:

Welcome, Emily, from a fellow Utahn.  I am writing you this message from Salt Lake City!

Welcome @paytonk07, from a fellow aro-ace.

If I knew how to bake, I would post a picture of a yummy cake for both of you to enjoy.  Virtual cake and ice cream to both of you!  🎂🍦 Welcome to AVEN!

I love both cake and ice cream, so much appreciated! Lol thank you!

literallylexi

Welcome! You seem like a really fun person to be around. I'm in symphonic band at my school and love music so audio engineering sounds pretty cool

Welcome! You have both cake and ice cream, but do you have... ice cream cake? 

Icecream+Birthday.JPG

Archived