Hello hello :)

kolka

It took me a while, a weird break up and lots of tears to figure out that I am asexual and not broken, and I am currently debating where on he romantic sprectrum I belong. I am looking forward to learning alot and interacting with people similar to me. :) I tend to only lurk on the internet but I am trying to be a bit more active so wish me luck!
I'm 23, from Austria and currently studying veterinary medicine in Vienna. I love animals, video games and Dnd. I am always open to chat and make new friends!

Welcome!

I remember eating a lot of cake when I visited Vienna 😋...

...14 years ago😱

Anyway, have some:

1280px-Sachertorte_DSC03027.JPG

Thanks for the welcome and the Sachertorte @Andrea KF! I hope you had a great time in Vienna even if it was a long time ago :D 

Welcome! And you're definitely NOT broken. And take your time in figuring out all that you like and dislike 

Thank you so much @CajunAce! It sounds kind of mean saying it but reading many people saying they felt broken as well (and even with those exact words I referred to myself as) but found out they were not at all helped alot. I think I am getting there as well :)

thank you @Lichley! Did you make those cupcakes yourself? I am a nintendo kid through and through, but I also like things like Persona, Dragon Age, Assasins Creed, Final Fantasy and so on :)

15 hours ago, kolka said:

thank you @Lichley! Did you make those cupcakes yourself? I am a nintendo kid through and through, but I also like things like Persona, Dragon Age, Assasins Creed, Final Fantasy and so on :)

I WISH I could cook that well. The trick here is that most of the pictures here are from somewhere else because that’s a tonne of cake. Plus you can’t take pictures on here, you have to upload them elsewhere and use the url :// 

All very good franchises, nice choices :D 

On 1/9/2020 at 3:38 PM, kolka said:

Thanks for the welcome and the Sachertorte @Andrea KF! I hope you had a great time in Vienna even if it was a long time ago :D 

poppy-seed-cake-1024x683.jpg

Hi there, I'm demi and new here too. Here's some mohnkuchen from a former resident of Germany.

Archived