Heyyyyy

literallylexi

literallylexi

It's really late and I should probably be asleep but I'm here instead! I've snooped around on here before and decided to join today. 

I realized I was ace I think sometime in the past year or two. I saw a post on pinterest that was a compilation of "I should have realized I was asexual when..." and felt that a lot of them applied to me in some way. I also watched a video earlier about 10 hints that you might be asexual and almost felt like I was watching someone explain my own life to me.

I don't know any people that are ace, or at least I'm not aware of it. I haven't told anyone about myself, but I do wear an ace ring, although no one has made any observations about it.

I'm 21 and in my third year of college studying biochemistry, and I don't really know what I want to do with my life. I like music (P!ATD, etc) and I play the clarinet and kinda taught myself to play piano. I like to read and color and watch people play video games. My favorite game that I've watched is Undertale, and my favorite game to play is Guitar Hero. I also really love the sky and watching sunsets, and i have a growing collection of sky pictures I've taken on my phone.

I don't really have many friends outside of my classes and usually take a while to get comfortable around people. And I probably have some kind of social anxiety. I'm not really sure what I'm doing here, I guess I just want to be a part of something with people like me. I don't really have a lot of people to talk to or share my thoughts with, so maybe I can do more of that here.

Also I don't really like cake that much, but my favorite kind is carrot cake (specifically from Publix).

Salt and Pepper

Hello, Literallyalexi! 

I too don't know what I'm doing here, but I guess I can relate to your not having too many people to talk to, so welcome! 

🥧 (Let's assume this is a carrot cake 😊)

Hi! Welcome!🥕🍰 I also just joined beacuse I need a place like this. It's great to know there are people like us who will make us feel valid.

Welcome!🎂

I'm also not really a cake person either, I'm more a candy person.

I realized I was ace when I was reading a book that used the term pansexual.  In my search of what that meant I came across the definition of asexual and suddenly everything made sense.

I don't post a lot online at all, but I wanted to say Hi and that I understand.  I'm also one that is minimal on the friends.  I'm friendly with people at work (or in class when I was in school) and have people I would classify as work-friends.  But I don't talk to or hangout with any of them outside of work.  I just somehow, don't make friends?  I have my husband, and how that connection lasted when no other ones ever have for me I will never know.  He is my best, and really only, friend (we've been together since late 2004).

If you want to chat, feel free to PM me.

Welcome! Wasn’t sure which you would prefer so I got you both :) 

DSC_0047.JPG

Candy_in_Damascus.jpg

21 minutes ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Wasn’t sure which you would prefer so I got you both :) 

DSC_0047.JPG

Candy_in_Damascus.jpg

I love the piles of candy.

Hey! I'm also new(ish) to aven. Had me dead when you mentioned guitar hero! I remember I use to hate that game because I would teach guitar over the summer and all the kids wanted to play songs from the game. Lol 

Anyway welcome fellow Panic fan :)

Archived