Hi I'm trying to figure out who I am AMA

Xai

Heyo, my name is Xai and I am still figuring out...well...most of myself. I've been lurking these forums without an account for years now and I thought now would be a good time to finally make an account.

I don't know my gender or sexuality but I believe that I am on the ace spectrum. I have no idea where I sit on it yet but hopefully with the help of this community, and a lot more self discovery, I can figure that out!

Aside from that, I love horror and I am currently working on some interactive fiction involving some eldritch horrors of my own creation. I am also currently learning Korean, 3D animation, and trying to resurrect my piercing apprenticeship back from the dead.

It's nice to meet you all!

Hi, welcome! I've been doing some research of my own as well. Just some weeks ago I discovered I'm in the ace spectrum as well. We have a long journey ahead us for trying to discover who we are, but this is your first step, and it's a good one, recognizing who you are and accepting yourself for who you are is amazing

Hey!🍰🍰 You're welcome here..take your time to figure yourself out. We're here to support you :)

Welcome! AMA huh? Well then, is that you in the profile picture? :P 

recipe_elegant-chocolate-cake.jpg?itok=p

Archived