Hello there!

Lulu Rina

Hi! I'm Lulu, 17, and I love chocolate cake :) Or anything chocolate... I love to cook too

I figured out I was asexual at the tail end of last year. Currently trying to figure out romantic orientation because I've only ever had one "crush" and he has never moved from me wanting to hang out with him. He's also fictional so I can't actually hang out with him.

Favorite game is Undertale and I really want to get into DnD but no one I know is into DnD... so....

Welcome! DND sounds cool but it takes a fair bit of effort to learn all the mechanics and lore needed to get started. 

Dragon-Cake-Ideas.jpg

That Ginger Kid

Welcome, welcome! Romantic orientation can be a weird thing. It’s a difficult thing to figure out. If you’ve ever only had a crush on a fictional character you may just be aromantic. There are more types of attraction than just sexual and romantic, so it could be something different. Who knows. But p, hopefully, the AVEN forums can be a good resource in figuring that out! There are so many different types of people here, both sexual and asexual, that I’m sure someone can relate and knows a term for that :)

literallylexi

UNDERTALE!!!!

I'm new here too, I just made an account almost entirely to express my shared love of Undertale. The soundtrack is amazing 

Archived