Hi! <3

Anxious Gryffindor

Anxious Gryffindor

Hi, I just got here and I have no idea what I'm doing, but I hope everyone's having a really good day!

Hum... I've known I'm somewhere in the asexual spectrum for a while, but I'm still trying to figure out where I stand and how to deal with that... I guess I never posted anything here before bc I was too nervous, but, hey, I'm here now! (And I'm kinda hoping to make friends...) 

Anyway, I'm terrible at starting conversations or writing introduction posts like this one, but I promise I don't bite (well, unless you're a cake, then be very scared of me indeed). Also, while we're on the subject, I'm currently living in Brazil, so here's a brigadeiro cake (aka traditional brazilian chocolate thing) for you guys:

Image result for brigadeirão"

Thanks to the people who created this space and the ones that keep it alive by being here!

Hello from a Hufflepuff!  And OMG that cake looks delicious.  All the sprinkles...

Welcome! Hello from Ravenclaw, looks like all we need now is a Slytherin to complete the set :P 

hpcake1.jpg

Hey, welcome!🍰 It's okay to take time to get to know yourself. Here you can be 100% you :)

Hello from a fellow anxious Gryffindor! 🍰:cake:

You don't need to be nervous on AVEN, everyone is really nice. Feel free to ask questions if you need help with anything!

Anxious Gryffindor

Thank you so much! You're all so nice!! 💞 And, oh my godd, that deathly hallows cake is so awesome, I love it! 😍

Archived