Have you always been Asexual?

Cea

Asexual?

Me?

Yes, always.

It just took a lot of anguish and crossed signals before I realized that I wasn't like everybody else and started trying to figure out why. Of course figuring it out wasn't a great deal of help either, socially speaking, but at least it gave me a place to start.

I just told people that I was trying hard to be a very strange kid because I was working toward becoming an eccentric adult.

And I succeeded too! YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! :lol:

-Greybird

I've always been. I've often pretended not to be just to be social, but that's all it's been.

Hey, are all you folks as totally grossed out by kissing as I am? Other people's saliva...YUCK! I don't want it anywhere near me let alone in my MOUTH.

i think i always have been... i cant recall ever feeling a sex drive- though i sure did try to get one when i was younger, my set of friends when i was a young teen were very sexual so i figured if i played along i would eventually "bloom" *rolls eyes*

Amen to that, el!

Saliva - yeeeech .....gag ......... HURL!

It is absolutely revolting to me!

-Greybird

Brother Wilbur

I'm pretty sure I've always been asexual, though I definitely didn't realize it. I mean, I am just a teenager so its only been a few years that its been a noticeable lack of lust (oooo big words) but people, i HAVE hit puberty, OK? I love it, its hilarious, when people try to tell me I haven't "hit that phase in life yet". Huh?? OK. Yeah.

Mmmm saliva. *Licks chops*

WAaaaaahahahahaAHAhaa.

-Brother Wilbur

Brother Wilbur

LOOK EVERYONE! I'VE GRADUATED!! I'M NO LONGER A "NEWBIE!" I AM OFFICIALLY A "JUNIOR MEMBER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours sincerely,

Brother Wilbur

Secretary of Defense

getting carried away.

Brother Wilber, Junior Member:

Did you mean to "sound" like Homer Simpson when you said, "Mmmmm, Saliva"? Because that's the way I'm hearing it in my head! LOL! :)

Brother Wilbur

What can I say... I'm a speedy learner.

Homer, hmmm. I won't disappoint you- yes, I did mean to sound like Homer.

Mmmm. Saliva.

(Just so you know, we are on the fifth page).

-Brother Wilbur, Junior Member

Archived