This is O.K

0lyric0

All my life I have been told I am a pretty girl. I never really got acne, I bathe often, I have long blond hair with blue tips and I'm about 119 weight-wise. I've had crushes on people and boys have had crushes on me, sometimes girls. 

But being a "pretty girl" can be limiting, and sometimes men don't understand the word no, middle school kids at a high school party y'know?

High School I guess I got even more "pretty" and guys would send me pics, I'd dive into the dating scene, I wouldn't reject my BF's or GF's advances, and the process would repeat. I never felt sexual attraction to my partners. My friends would go into how they lost it and I would smile and laugh, but it would be all fake.  I felt out of place, so I would dive into my piano or guitar, write a song, sing a little even. My music made me feel good, my dog made me feel good, but the sex pressure and culture? 

Thank U, Nxt

I found out though Youtube videos about AVEN and took a deep dive into the site, I thought " Wow, this sounds like me" and I would take Identify with it from then on

Still A question was burning, is the trauma from Middle School the reason I feel ace or is it I was always ace and something bad just happened to me.

I threw myself into therapy and by a year and a half I found my answer.

So here I am guys, ready to talk and be open and move on.

Thanks for listening...er... reading? 

- 0Lyric0 ( The pan-romantic asexual ) 

Writer In The Forest

Hello and welcome, @0lyric0! 🎂🎂🎂

I'm going to start this out with something really really cheesy and I apologize for that XP

You are valid.

And you are absolutely amazing to put yourself out there like this.

But yeah, welcome! BTW, I've seen some great work in the Open Mic section of this site if you're interested in sharing your music. I'm 110% sure it's awesome, but no pressure. 😃 I didn't even know there were Youtube videos, I'm going to have to look that up now.

Okay, I'm going to stop rambling and get out of your hair now, but one more time... welcome!!

- Writer ( The polyromantic asexual 😜 )

Welcome to AVEN!

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived