Your sideral zodiac sign in connection to your type of asexuality?

Petra Vidas

I am sidereal Pisces, 28.3.1983.

My asexuality:  hetero asexual aromantic, black on the spectrum.

Here are the dates for the Sidereal signs!

Aries (Apr 15 -- May 15)

Taurus: (May 16 -- Jun 15)

Gemini (Jun 16 -- Jul 16)

Cancer (Jul 17 -- Aug 16)

Leo (Aug 17 -- Sep 16)

Virgo (Sep 17 -- Nov 17)

Libra (Nov 18 -- Nov 16)

Scorpio (Nov 17 -- Dec 16)

Sagittarius (Dec 17 -- Jan 15)

Capricorn (Jan 16 -- Feb 14)

Aquarius (Feb 15 -- Mar 15)

Pisces (Mar 16 -- Apr 14)

The Sidereal sing is also a sun sign like the tropical, but an different astrological system.

Some astrologers use the one, some the other.

In my case the Sidereal is more accurate.

Today's tropical signs were accurate 2000 years ago.

Sidereal signs contain the transition of the millennium.

Moved this thread from Romantic and Aromantic Orientations to Asexual Musings and Rantings.

Laurann, moderator

Anthracite_Impreza
4 hours ago, CBC said:

Also my dog doesn't have a middle name, so.

Why not? Mine does - Fat Dog.

Lol, virgo is pretty accurate I guess.

Anthracite_Impreza
7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Good question. And that's an excellent name.

It used to be accurate, it's not now. Thinking of changing it to Smelly Dog instead.

Janus the Fox

Never heard of a difference between Star Signs and Sideral Signs, neither such sign or sexuality/romance/gender exists in that scale, there’s probably an error with the dates.  I’m Libra with the Star Signs.

Phantasmal Fingers

Ace of Spades and sideral gemini, rather than cancer. Interesting, I'll look into it. 

I am  not currently wearing a hat.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, Janus DarkFox said:

Never heard of a difference between Star Signs and Sideral Signs, neither such sign or sexuality/romance/gender exists in that scale, there’s probably an error with the dates.  I’m Libra with the Star Signs.

Star signs (Tropical astrology), Sidereal signs (sidereal astrology). Sidereal and tropical calculate the precision of the equinoxes differently, so the two systems do not remain fixed relative to each other and drift apart by about 1 degree per 72 years. Sidereal is mostly used in Vedic astrology, whilst Tropical is used in Western. Sidereal is considered to most closely follow the actual movement of the stars. As to this zodiac sexuality scale I too have no idea.

Not that it carries any meaning for me personally but the typical internet personality/characteristics description for my sidereal sign is much closer to accurate than is the one for my star sign.

Sidereal virgo.

My description is not really accurate in certain spots but as far as it'll go I still shift personalities time to time.

However Gardening is one thing I love a bit.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 2:57 PM, ryn2 said:

Not that it carries any meaning for me personally but the typical internet personality/characteristics description for my sidereal sign is much closer to accurate than is the one for my star sign.

the sidereal sign is a star sing but sidereal signs calculate the transition of millennium.

so the today tropical signs was accurate 2000 years ago

On 1/7/2020 at 9:16 PM, dragonfire42 said:

I'm sideral Capricorn, and I'm aromantic asexual.

but your birthday is in September....

This would make me a Scorpio. Because I think astrology is nonsense, I don’t know if that’s more or less accurate than Sagittarius. But I also think it’s harmless so let’s see...

Eh, it’s 50/50. They’re just general traits so half I would say definitely apply to me and half are the opposite of me. That is probably true of all zodiac signs, to be honest.

Spoiler

Sagittarius:

Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor

Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors

Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details

Scorpio:

Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend

Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent

Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion

Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people

On 1/26/2020 at 7:09 PM, Petra Vidas said:

but your birthday is in September....

Maybe I mixed up the month and day on my profile, my birthday's February 9th. I'll go fix that.

• 2 weeks later...

So T-sign I’m a Gemini and S-sign I’m a Taurus. :)  
From what I looked up I could see where some characteristics in mannerisms matched but with me identifying as a Panromantic Asexual I feel like the embodiment of a Gemini. 😆

According to the sideral cycle I'm Pisces instead of Aries. This makes sense, I checked it out with Stellarium, an astronomical software. It also fits a bit better to my personality, I think. It is fun to think about astrology but I don't believe in it that much. So I don't think it connects to me being aro ace.

I'm Gemini. But it doesn't really correlate to me being aro/ace

Archived