A newbie says hello

Eweroun

I've subscribed to this forum a few days ago. Actually, I read about Aven in a magazine, and decided to give this site a try.  Slightly on the autistic side, neither cuddling or too too fond of touching people, and definitely not carrying the highest libido ever seen. Actually, I've never been really in love. That might be a heavy topic in this sexualized world we live in... Yeah, I've been in relationships, but all of them ended rather quickly. The last one became history for more than six years ago. And I don't miss neither her or my past relations. When I utter how strongly I miss someone to share a home with, the surroundings automatically think of a romantic relation.  I know I'm not able to really fall in love or develop a high sexual drive. So -  a spouse is not what I search for, but friends, someone to discuss different topics with. Anyone? Feel free to send me a message. At least I have to mention I am an adult, in my 40's.

Hey and welcome! I'm glad you found this place it is really supportive. I'm not to old here, too, though been discovering my asexuality for some years now. 

Just saying, it's perfectly normal to not have relationships and/or sex at all. Especially if you've tried and this is not for you. It might be hard at first to live in our sexualizad amatonormative culture but u'll adjust and will be happy:)

As tradition goes, there's a cake for yoy, enjoy!d6afgsv-0738db7d-0cd6-44d7-bf28-2e66dbb2

Thank you for welcoming messages 😊 although I don't even like cakes 😂 wanna reach ppl at my age/situation, but everyone is welcome into my world

10 hours ago, abarda said:

Hey and welcome! I'm glad you found this place it is really supportive. I'm not to old here, too, though been discovering my asexuality for some years now. 

Just saying, it's perfectly normal to not have relationships and/or sex at all. Especially if you've tried and this is not for you. It might be hard at first to live in our sexualizad amatonormative culture but u'll adjust and will be happy:)

As tradition goes, there's a cake for yoy, enjoy!d6afgsv-0738db7d-0cd6-44d7-bf28-2e66dbb2

Hey there, thanx

9 hours ago, HelloSnakeEyes said:

Howdy @Eweroun and @Sun.E.D. hope you both have a great time here!🍰🍰🍰🍰

Thanx

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

It sounds like you could be an Aromantic Asexual, and desire a QPR (Queerplatonic Relationship): http://wiki.asexuality.org/Queerplatonic

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a "Puppy" cake,

https://cakesdecor.com/cakes/251307-puppy-cake

gfcocantakpau346wnwh.jpg

Archived