Hi, i just discovered who i am

SeaRaccoon

Hello! My name is Ale, i am a artist, and this is my first post. I just very recently discovered who i am. First, i was sure i was asexual. My psychologist asked me if i was or i thought i might be, and i kind of brushed it off, but i couldn't get it out of my mind so i spent weeks thinking and questioning myself. I then came to the realization that i was asexual. But it felt kind of off, because while i have no sexual attraction at all, i do have a sex drive. So i researched a lot. I stumbled upon the term Gray Ace, read everything about it, and now i'm fairly sure and convinced that's what i am. It kind of feels like a huge weight has been pulled off my shoulders though i don't really know why, but i feel very happy??? Only my boyfriend, who is trans and asexual too, our mutual friend, and my other 3 friends know. I don't think i'll be coming out to others yet, i'm scared of them going "That doesn't sound like a real sexuality". Just thought i'd drop by this community to say hi without fear of judgement :3

AceMissBehaving

Hi there and welcome! Figuring these things out for the first time can be such a positive feeling. I’m so glad you have been able to find answers, and a community 🖤🎂🖤welcome to the forums 

Hi Ale! I'm so happy you've found that out about yourself! Also, can we talk about how cool it is that your psychologist knows about asexuality and doesn't think it's a problem? I'm terrified to tell my psychiatrist I identify as ace, in case he changes my prescription or something. But, back on topic, we're happy to have you here! ☺️

Welcome! Ooh a psychologist that’s cool with you being ace? Maybe she had other ace patients who might want to be friends :D 

jude+icecream+cone.jpg

Archived