Favourite kpop groups?

Ace_liv

Favourite kpop groups?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite kpop group(s)?

• G-idle
    • mamamoo
    • Loona
    • Txt
    • Bts
    • Twice
    • Red velvet
    • Dream catcher
    • Girls generation
    • Blackpink
    • Other

I’ve only recently started listening to kpop so I was also wondering if there’s any suggestions on which groups to listen to

• Like 1

Well are you asking for male and female or mix or juts female? Cause the poll and title are a bit off from each other.

Otherwise here are some girl groups: Blackpink, Sunmi (not a group but shes got nice songs), Dream catcher, girls generation and red velvet.

All I can think of now.

25 minutes ago, GatsbyGirl said:

Well are you asking for male and female or mix or juts female? Cause the poll and title are a bit off from each other.

Otherwise here are some girl groups: Blackpink, Sunmi (not a group but shes got nice songs), Dream catcher, girls generation and red velvet.

All I can think of now.

Thanks! I’ll add them to the poll. I don’t really mind I just forgot to change the title from what I had it as originally 

OptimisticPessimist
53 minutes ago, KYON. said:

TWICE are the best. Officially (according to me) THE BEST.

Pristin and I.O.I were both really good too, but they're both disbanded. 😭

*ahem*

Of course I agree ONE of the best 

• Like 1
OptimisticPessimist

I’m sure you can tell by my Avi who I’m a fan of :ph34r: 

I love TWICE, MAMAMOO, DAY6, G-IDLE, to name some artists, also I’d highly recommend ATEEZ. 

This list is of who to check out, it’s long and off the top of my head so I’ve probably forgot a lot too.

In no particular order. 

SHINee 

Got7 

EXO 

BlockB 

KARD 

B.A.P 

BTOB 

IU 

BOA 

Shinhwa 

Jessi 

Crush 

Heize 

Dean 

Henry 

Eric Nam 

NCT 127 

AKMU 

Wonder Girls 

KARA 

Brown Eyed Girls 

T-ARA 

Laboum 

Crayon Pop 

2NE1 

Super Junior 

BOL4 

ITZY 

Momoland 

Pentagon 

KNK 

Hyuna 

4Minute 

Seventeen 

Ikon 

Wanna One 

Chung ha 

Everglow 

Gfriend 

F (x) 

Sistar 

Stray Kids 

VIXX 

Ladies Code 

Nine Muses 

AOA 

A.C.E 

Apink 

Aille 

Lee Hi 

Girls Day 

After School 

Day6 

B1A4 

Suran 

ATEEZ 

VAV 

MONSTA X 

Astro 

Oh My Girl 

DAWN 

The Rose 

G-DRAGON 

Taeyang 

S.E.S 

Drunken Tiger 

Sunmi 

EXID 

SF9 

The Boyz 

Gugudan 

fromis_9 

Holland 

CLC 

Gummy 

Busker Busker 

K.Will 

Orange Caramel 

Epik High 

TVXQ 

Rain 

XIA 

JoKwon 

MBLAQ 

ZE:A 

2PM 

Lovelyz 
Weki Meki 

Jung Seng Hwan 

Rainbow 

Dalahabet 

SPICA 

Topp Dogg 

Secret 

Stellar 

U-KISS

TWOX

• Like 6
Galactic Turtle
27 minutes ago, GatsbyGirl said:

My new obsession 😮

I'm glad you approve. They just celebrated their 16th anniversary a couple weeks ago! 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Galactic Turtle said:

I'm glad you approve. They just celebrated their 16th anniversary a couple weeks ago! 

I just read a comment on one of their MV 

"bro, they never age. are they vampires?" and did not get it till now XD 

Galactic Turtle
2 minutes ago, GatsbyGirl said:

I just read a comment on one of their MV 

"bro, they never age. are they vampires?" and did not get it till now XD 

Lol yeah. They debuted in 2003 but I've been following them since 2008.

• Like 1

You should edit the poll so multiple answers can be chosen! Cause I need to choose soooo many. :P 

As usual, OP has given a gigantic list of names to check out....so definitely check them out lol!! And amazingly, there's many more. 

My favorites: BTS, Mamamoo, TWICE, CLC, (G)I-DLE, Monsta X...and I also love Day6, Sunmi, Taeyeon, Red Velvet, Wegirls, WSJN, N.Flying, The Rose, SHINee, Super Junior....ah the list goes on. :P 

• Like 4
Just now, kelico said:

You should edit the poll so multiple answers can be chosen! Cause I need to choose soooo many. :P 

Sorry, thought I had

10 minutes ago, Christmace_liv said:

Sorry, thought I had

It's ok. Sometimes the polls don't cooperate. : ) When I voted, it was just letting me select one. 

• Like 1

Personally I really like: BTS, Twice, Ateez, NCT, Red Velvet, Day6, N. Flying, Got7, The Rose, Shinee, EXO, Stray Kids, Monsta X, WayV, Itzy, TXT, KARD, SuperM, AKMU, Kang Daniel, Eric Nam, Zion.T, Zico, Loco, Gray, HyunA, Dean, Crush, Jackson Wang, Ailee, and IU

(such a small list~)

• Like 4

All time favorite band is BTS, I really want and ARMY bomb 😂 Other groups I listen to are Twice, Monsta X, and Blackpink. I listen to some of TXT, GOT7, EXO, and Red Velvet. 

• Like 2

Oh my god, yeeeeessssss.

My default favorite group is Stray Kids, hence why Felix makes the runaround as my avatar most of the time. 😂 I love BTS, of course. Some of my other faves are NCT, ATEEZ, Red Velvet, Everglow, Girls Generation, and The Rose. I'll probably think of more later, but I'm at work and must make haste. :ph34r:

• Like 1

My favorites are EXO, Seventeen, SHINee, and Akdong Musician (aka AKMU).  I often like Got7, VIXX and Astro, too.  Ailee has a great voice, and I like some of her songs.

• Like 1
ECElocutionary

My favourite group is Stray Kids, I'll actually be seeing them for the first time in February!💛 

I also love BTS, Ateez, TXT, Monsta X, and Day6!

• Like 2

Stray Kids ♥♥ they're my ult group, and tbh the only group that I really stan at the moment. I do like NCT a lot, and also TWICE, ITZY, Red Velvet and Loona. But I usually only stan one group at a time (usually boy group), and listen to other groups much more casually. I prefer to listen to girl groups' music but boy groups are the ones that I really fall in love with.

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

(Wow this thread really got pulled out of the grave)

My ult group has to be Stray Kids since they got me into kpop and they've never once disappointed me. I also love Twice, Red Velvet, LOONA, GOT7, Day6, Sunmi, Chungha, Blackpink, ITZY and CLC. I very recently started loving Dreamcatcher. Some of the older stuff I've listened to and loved is 2PM, EXID (though they're not technically disbanded yet), SISTAR, Wonder Girls and Miss A. Honourable mentions to Pentagon, EXO, Somi, A.C.E and KARD.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been a K-pop fan for ten years now, which in order words, many groups that I like have disbanded or didn't renew their contract 😭

Girl's Generation got me into the K-pop world, and I love many other girl groups around that same era, now I usually say my favorite is EXID.

Just wondering, does anyone watch Gag Concert ?

I have been crazy about it for the past year, sadly the show stopped airing...

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 8:02 AM, Ace_liv said:

I’ve only recently started listening to kpop so I was also wondering if there’s any suggestions on which groups to listen to

I like a lot of groups, but the ones I like like are either inactive, disbanded, or popular with fans that make the fandom look bad.

I suggest checking out SHINee, Infinite, f(x), 2NE1, CIX (a suggestion from a friend), Monsta X (another suggestion) if you want. There are some solo singers that I like that are either from a group or debuted as solo artists. In this case, I suggest Lee Hi, Lee Haeri (Davichi), Solhee, Crush, Cherry Coke, etc.

It also depends on your taste, I made these suggestions without considering that lol...sorry. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Gosh I'm late....

STRAY KIDS! I just recently became a baby!Stay!

I also have been listening to Jessi and Ash-B a lot.