What type of romantic am I?

ciemnarzeka13

ciemnarzeka13

I am a female and have been confused about my sexuality and romantic orientation in the past few years. In highschool I was attracted to just males although there were females hitting on me quite often. Then a few years ago, I developed crushes on a couple girls. One was in a class I took and another was at a past workplace, etc. I feel I am more of a romantic than sexual although I do have sexual feelings at times. Only thing is that the sexual attraction is towards males. I believe I may be a demigraysexual. For my romantic orientation, I feel that way towards both sexes, but not everyone. Does that make me demiromantic or biromantic? Perhaps a grayromantic? I get that feeling when I have a crush on someone. So not necessarily after I know them pretty well. 

Demiromantic can be taken to mean biromantic, but the crush does not set on until you have known them for a while, or something like that. Sometimes it does not, but if I were in your shoes, that is what I would call it. :) although, I just saw that bit, " I feel that way towards both sexes, but not everyone," and "not necessarily after I know them pretty well." You actually could be just biromantic. I dont think anyone except for panromantics feel romantic attraction to everyone. I know I kind of went in a loop there, and I know I confused myself, but I hope it helped you in some way, at the very least to kind of understand what each would mean. 

PS welcome to Aven. Have some cake

cheesecake-cake-7-738x1024.jpg

Archived