About myself...

popaandreea

I'm asexual and aromantic. I always found sex, kissing and even mere touching do be just downright disgusting and repulsive. There is also the fact that I hate human company in general. I'm very introverted, I spend a lot of time in my house by myself (I don't have any roommates besides my cat) . I also have a freelance job which enables me to work from home. This means that I only leave the house to go to the grocery store. 

I'm distant and I might come across as cold/uncaring. I enjoy reading and doing mostly solitary activities. 

I also seem to have a huge problem with eating in front of others (which is why I never go to restaurants and alway resort to ordering food from takeout or cooking by myself). For me, eating is kinda like going to the bathroom - something that I can only do in private. If there are others around, I feel like I can't even chew my food properly. I think is  has to do with my highly secretive and private personality - I hate revealing anything about myself (even trivial things such as my favorite color or my favorite food). 

In a conversation (though I can't even remember the last time I had a one in real life), I tend to be very monotone and stoic,onky respond with small phrases such "No", "Yes" or "I Don't Know". 

Welcome! Ooh a cat, are they cute and friendly or a bit more fussy? 

chocolate-meringue-layer-cake-124699-1.j

Archived