Hello everybody!

Olivia_

For a bunch of months I've been wondering "What is my sexuality?" I thought I might be gay, because I didn't feel sexual attraction towards women, but I also didn't feel like I'm into men. After that I've spent a lot of time researching until a friend said he's asexual I didn't think much of it, but a while back the memory popped back into my head and I googled what it meant and figured out I'm most likely asexual too! I did a bunch of research, found AVEN I've read some of the posts, realised that I'm most likely asexual too and that this community is so welcoming and friendly.

47 minutes ago, Simon! said:

and that this community is so welcoming and friendly

Nailed it! :D Welcome! Wether you are, or are not, or are temporarily or in and out of any ace/aro feelings, this is the place for you!

Welcome to AVEN! Please partake in the cake 😁

hqdefault.jpg

9 hours ago, Simon! said:

I thought I might be gay, because I didn't feel sexual attraction towards women, but I also didn't feel like I'm into men.

I was the same way when I was figuring things out. I thought that the only orientations were straight, gay, and bi (I was 15 at the time), and I tried thinking of myself as each of them in turn, but none fit because they all involve sexual attraction. Congratulations on having your 'I'm ace' moment! I bet that was great!

Archived