Irish Brit Arriving

Rayven Barkaway

Rayven Barkaway

Hello All,

We'd like to introduce ourselves to you. We watch a video on Amazon Prime about Asexuals and it talked about this sites creator. We thought about looking into this site and the forum. Never thought about researching about being asexual before. We tried to fit in as a lesbian and failed miserably. Now We are starting our journey on the transgender journey into manhood late in our life. Yes there is more than one of us in this one body. We can explain in in depth later. Just for now it's Rayven. The others can explain and show themselves later.

We were born in Southern Ireland in County Cork. It's a picturesque town. The body was a twin. Twins run in our family. As for us we had our trails and tribulations. Our roommate and friend in Indiana is looking after  us at this time. We are in a wheelchair have been since out second bout of brain cancer. First time we were eleven and second when we were nineteen. We lost one of our best friends during the second time. She was dealing with breast cancer at the same time. She at the time was pregnant. Her husband now has her children grown and he still looks out for us. He is a good man and very much a Irish man through and through. He and some of us have a very Irish Temper.

It's also nice to find a place where you aren't judged because you're not wanting a sexual relationship. I mean what is wrong with wanting a relationship with someone for companionship and friendship not just a roommate.  We want companionship to do things together and hang out. Like go to a movie, eat out together and things like that. Is that too much to asked for?  Is there something wrong with us to  not want sex or kissing someone in the back of a cinema. It's just not us.  We just want a place to belong. Somewhere to make friend who accept us for who we are and not for what they except to get from us.  Peace and Many Blessings...

Hi! welcome to AVEN!

of course there's nothing wrong with wanting to be just friends (or a relationship without sex and kissing), like so many of us at AVEN.

Thank you for sharing your unique story, I'm sure it's not easy sharing it.

If you having any questions on asexuality, there's a lovely place for that at Questions about Asexuality Most will probably be answered there, but if you have a new one, don't be afraid to ask the forum or message me!

Hope you find the relationship you're looking for!

Welcome! I’ve never got the  kiss / sex in cinema thing. It’s so impractical! I mean aren’t they paying to watch a movie? They’ll miss it if they do that! Not to mention disturbing other people there :// 

pancakecake.png

Rayven Barkaway

I quite agree with you. Watching the movie is more important that anything else right. I mean what is the point of kissing someone. You havin' someone's lips against yours and all their germs. I am a germaphobe. I know that word is spelt wrong. I'm a grammar geek mostly.  You'll always find me spelling my words the British/Irish way. Even though I've been living in Indiana for the past fourteen years. Nope I've become a citizen yet. one day maybe. Can you please sent that cake? Lichley??

Anyway thank you all for the welcome... Chow..

Archived