Completely new lass here!

ThreeCs

Hey, 

Completely new here -first couple of minutes actually! I’ve known I am an ACE for a few years after my sister asked if I was. Turns out without her I’d still have no idea who or what I was. I don’t know a single other ACE and although I’d resigned myself to an isolated life with no relationships I’m kind of sick of that. I’m figuring the best thing to do is join a forum (such as this) and get to know others and hopefully understand myself! 

So yeah, hello all! 😬

Purple Wanderer

Welcome. Saw the "new lass" bit and thought she has to be from the North! I'm right!   

Good luck figuring stuff out. 

Welcome ThreeCs! :cake:

I hope you find other like minded people on the forums. I'm glad your sister was able to help you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 9:24 PM, Purple Wanderer said:

Welcome. Saw the "new lass" bit and thought she has to be from the North! I'm right!   

Good luck figuring stuff out. 

@Purple Wanderer funny that, I saw you say 'lass' in another post and clicked on your profile thinking the same and then saw this comment 😂

Hello @ThreeCs! I know the feeling of isolation that's also why I'm here. I've never really met any other aces either and I'm shockingly bad at meeting new people - although I only came across the term asexual 6 months ago. Hopefully we can all find what we're looking for here 🍰🎂

I'm in East Yorkshire (full of people who think they're northern) but my family are from Sunderland (proper northern 😉)

Purple Wanderer
25 minutes ago, AHAL said:

I'm in East Yorkshire (full of people who think they're northern) but my family are from Sunderland (proper northern 😉)

I am merely from Teesside. Sunderland is further North. By the laws of northerm hierarchy I owe you my allegience. 

Archived