Should I label it?

I’m very young, 16, but have been questioning for a while.  I’ve gone through sexual trauma, witnessing but not an technical victim, and I’m not sure if that has done something to me or what’s happening. I have never found people really attractive, but the same as many ace people I could see that they were “cute or not”. With all of my partners I tried my best to be physical because it’s what they wanted but in the end it would never work, I just didn’t feel it. I’ve been telling people it’s because of what I’ve seen my dad do and that it scares me, but really it doesn’t scare me it just grosses me out. I’ve talked to some friends saying I think I’m ace but they say I am just not matured enough yet. I’m thinking it would be good to label just so my futures partners don’t expect me to be super physical but I also don’t know if I am just a late bloomer and would regret labeling myself as ace at my young age. I am romantically attracted boys and girls, not sure if that information helps at all but there it is.