Discontinued Snacks and Food items

Arodash

Twisted Tempest
4 hours ago, Arodash said:

Anyone remember candy cigarretes and cigars? So you can smoke just like mom and dad! Lol kind of like how the Flintstones used to advertise Winstons

Wow, I loved candy cigarettes as a kid, possibly because both of my parents smoked, so it made me feel like them? Couldn't really tell you nowadays. Whenever I had them, I pretended I was this soldier character. Plus they tasted great. At least from the perspective of a 5-6 year old with a sweet tooth. 

1 minute ago, Twisted Tempest said:

Wow, I loved candy cigarettes as a kid, possibly because both of my parents smoked, so it made me feel like them? Couldn't really tell you nowadays. Whenever I had them, I pretended I was this soldier character. Plus they tasted great. At least from the perspective of a 5-6 year old with a sweet tooth. 

Ive had them recently and they just task chalky and the chocolate ones taste like cheap chocolates. Not gonna lie I preffered real cigs but theres a reason why I quit

Twisted Tempest
7 minutes ago, Arodash said:

Ive had them recently and they just task chalky and the chocolate ones taste like cheap chocolates. Not gonna lie I preffered real cigs but theres a reason why I quit

Things taste different when you're younger I guess. I tend not to trust childhood memories. Happened to long ago to be reliable. I remember them being sweet and tasty, but honestly, I can't confirm that. 

2 minutes ago, Twisted Tempest said:

Things taste different when you're younger I guess. I tend not to trust childhood memories. Happened to long ago to be reliable. I remember them being sweet and tasty, but honestly, I can't confirm that. 

If it has sugar. It was great lol

On 12/31/2019 at 7:26 PM, ben8884 said:

I don't mean to add fuel to the fire but I too miss Panda cola. 

While we're on the subject of Cola...

1ce28ec28c3a2b1aaab839483f878463.jpg

As well as

Orbitzsoda.jpg

Yowie re-enters Australia

I haven't seen these in a long time. They're sorta like an Australian version of Kinder Surprise, and the little toys inside usually were native animals with a little thing about said animal.

J. van Deijck
17 hours ago, Arodash said:

Anyone remember candy cigarretes and cigars? So you can smoke just like mom and dad! Lol kind of like how the Flintstones used to advertise Winstons

We had these, too! Ours were made either of chewing gum or chocolate. But that was a big thing :D

On 5/21/2020 at 9:54 PM, Jelle van der Lee said:

This.

comment_H0zVtV5AxCutbNkJGHb7ibaEiXKOCS0s

I think @Piotrek might remember them, too :D

@Jelle van der Lee

I can't recall ever eating them, but I do remember the ad song :D We had a lot of fun twisting its lyrics in the elementary school.

Do you remember Lentilki? (these were a type of M'n'M's-like chocolates, in case you're not familiar).

Skycaptain

Vesta frozen chow mein 

Tree snake

I will never forget these, they were the best and I want them BACK.

Delight, Batonik, Mars Inc. - Opinie, Testy, Cena | Bangla

• 3 months later...

For anybody that's familiar with Dunkaroos, they brought those back this year apparently. Somebody I know said they aren't the same, but they sell them where I live in places like ShopRite & probably some other supermarkets that have snack sections. I've been in & out of Target, but haven't bothered looking for them since I've tried to ease up on snacking too much...but I hope the new ones aren't bad. 😔😔

I also miss the fruity Altoids, the mango ones were so good ! I miss the creme Life Savers that used to come in strawberry & orange, those candies were pretty good as well. If you do look some of these discontinued treats up, people are selling them at wild prices or they're impossible to find !

On 5/21/2020 at 9:13 PM, MojoSolid said:

615cvez8g7k41.jpg?width=640&height=360&c

I miss them so much...

Also these.  They were my favorite after school snack:

bag_pbcrisp.png

They no longer make lemon flavored Otter Pops. I think I know why.

Twisted Tempest

Now I believe that Mountain Dew Amp is still sold in other places in the world, but I haven't seen it in UK shops for a number of years. It's possible that I'm looking in the wrong places, but I feel like it's gone. And it's a shame, because that stuff was good. 

On 5/22/2020 at 1:53 AM, Una Salus Victus said:

Yowie re-enters Australia

I haven't seen these in a long time. They're sorta like an Australian version of Kinder Surprise, and the little toys inside usually were native animals with a little thing about said animal.

I've seen these here in the states i quite like them actually ( mostly for the toys due to finding normally unheard of animals chocolate is decent...)

1 hour ago, thegreatwolf said:

I've seen these here in the states i quite like them actually ( mostly for the toys due to finding normally unheard of animals chocolate is decent...)

yeah the little animals and info thing were cool

Archived