Discontinued Snacks and Food items

Arodash

Now, This one will be heart breaking, I think ALL of use have seen beloved foods come and go, discontinued from our childhood never to grace our tastebuds again! (Unless they make a brief return) be it Oreo'Os breakfast cereal, to the McDonalds hot and spicy McChicken sandwich. 

What Items do you desperatly miss that no longer exist? Or! Have they returned and your excited for them?

Nestle Brand Nesquick Chocolate milk when I was growing up released a breakfast cereal that was similar to CocoPuffs but was designed to actually turn the milk in your cereal bowl into chocolate milk.

really miss winnie the pooh porridge, I remember being absoulutly heartbroken when we couldn't find it anymore. 

i remember growing up with those cereal straws that Kellogg used to sell. I used to LOVE those as a kid, but my mom refused to buy them whenever i asked and savored them when she did buy them lol i was so sad they got discontinued

My memory is really bad but:

• Greggs Five Bean Flatbread (even before I was veggie these were phwoarrr)

• Greggs ORIGINAL Rainbow Squares (don’t think they even make the new recipe ones nowadays)

• Lemon Lucozade

• White Smarties

• Prawn Cocktail Pom-Bears

• Morrisons Chilli Popcorn

• Cherry Coke being in 2L bottles and nearly always 2 for £3 (F the sugar tax).

• Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs

I remember feeling slightly disappointed when I found out that McDonalds stopped selling the fruit and walnut salad. 

Apparently Lollipop Paintshops have also been discontinued. I freaking loved those when I was a kid!

I remember wanting to try the green and purple ketchups so bad when I was a kid, but my mom wouldn’t let me for some reason. Now they don’t sell them anymore and I never got a chance to try them.

Oh yeah and Sprite Remix.

27 minutes ago, RoseGoesToYule said:

Sprite_Remix_3_Versions.jpg

YES THE ALTOIDS APPLE SOURS!! 

15 minutes ago, Gloomy said:

I remember feeling slightly disappointed when I found out that McDonalds stopped selling the fruit and walnut salad. 

Apparently Lollipop Paintshops have also been discontinued. I freaking loved those when I was a kid!

I remember wanting to try the green and purple ketchups so bad when I was a kid, but my mom wouldn’t let me for some reason. Now they don’t sell them anymore and I never got a chance to try them.

Oh yeah and Sprite Remix.

The purple and green ketchup yes

Oh also everyone! If you think that the item isnt well known feel free to describe this delectable delite in case someone else knows of an alternative

Uhhh...I think they were called Vanillmints?  Something like that.  So, sooo good.

21 minutes ago, kelico said:

Dunkaroos, period. 

Image result for dunkaroos

Yes. Just yes.

Alejandrogynous
1 hour ago, bobbypin said:

This:

Image result for eggo waf fulls

I had completely forgotten these existed until just now and I can taste them.

This will haunt me now.

Not really discontinued but feels like it half of kellogs so called new and improved flavors that are actually so so so gross.

There used to be ice cream sandwiches or something and now they know more.

McDonald's root beer in the UK 

@OptimisticPessimist, the demise of Panda Cola wasn't a great hardship

Rabbit in supermarkets

Lucas Limon. I mean it’s a good thing they don’t sell it anymore since it had lead in it, but I can’t deny that it tasted good and I miss it lol.

Squeezits were pretty awesome too.

11 hours ago, Sleighcaptain said:

McDonald's root beer in the UK 

@OptimisticPessimist, the demise of Panda Cola wasn't a great hardship

Rabbit in supermarkets

There would be a litteral riot in new england if they removed root beer from McDonald's, personally I dont like the stuff but I am aware of my fellow Mainers who love it

I have never had rabbit from a super market, all rabbit ive had has been wild but I think I saw it once when I was on base at the comisarry or possibly the military exchange shop

Archived