Just Thinking Aloud

Candy322

I recently had sex for the second time in November I didn't want to do it I was just in a unfortunate situation where I couldn't say no and I did now I'm even more repulsed than ever. Is there like a invisibility cloak that I could wear so no one would talk to me lol ughhhh it just wasn't what I dreamed of... Does anyone else feel this way?

sort of sad to read your post, i don't know why you felt you couldn't say no. Nothing like an invisibility cloak sadly, you just gotta speak up

@Candy322, sorry that you found yourself in a difficult situation. So far as what happened goes, that's beyond my remit, and I'd have to say its your decision as to whether a criminal offence has taken place. "Ted my Avatar bear sends *Huggles *"

Being AMAB obviously I experience different scenarios to you, but I've run away from an overtly intimate situation before (you can descend a flight of 12 steps without touching on and hit the ground running) 

Unfortunately, there is no invisiblity cloak, other than what you can say to people. "No" 

I cannot imagine any situation in where one could not say 'no' to an unwanted sexual advance that can be described as mildly as 'unfortunate'. Unless you're using 'unfortunate' as a way of keeping your sanity after a genuinely forced, 'agree or be badly harmed' kind of situation, I think working on your ability to confidently, calmly say no would be a good idea. One should never feel they have to go along with unwanted sex to avoid social awkwardness or because of miscommunications. 

Is there like a invisibility cloak that I could wear so no one would talk to me lol ughhhh it just wasn't what I dreamed of... Does anyone else feel this way?

I understand how you feel. I'd like if there was a way to completely be wiped out of existence. Not just die, I will. Not being born on the first place. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 2:53 PM, appleseedy said:

sort of sad to read your post, i don't know why you felt you couldn't say no. Nothing like an invisibility cloak sadly, you just gotta speak up

Sorry I'm late reading this still learning how to use this site. Well I learned a lesson not to be naive, Thanks🥀

On 12/27/2019 at 10:07 AM, The Abhorred said:

I understand how you feel. I'd like if there was a way to completely be wiped out of existence. Not just die, I will. Not being born on the first place. 

Awwww man you are onto something If I was to exist I don't wish to be human I want to be a different entity of some sort. Ughhh I get what you're saying.

On 12/26/2019 at 6:16 PM, Scottthespy said:

I cannot imagine any situation in where one could not say 'no' to an unwanted sexual advance that can be described as mildly as 'unfortunate'. Unless you're using 'unfortunate' as a way of keeping your sanity after a genuinely forced, 'agree or be badly harmed' kind of situation, I think working on your ability to confidently, calmly say no would be a good idea. One should never feel they have to go along with unwanted sex to avoid social awkwardness or because of miscommunications. 

It was awful it's all good if you don't get it. I just have to avoid interactions that may warrant trouble. Sorry I'm late still learning how to use this 🥀

On 12/26/2019 at 4:49 PM, Skycaptain said:

@Candy322, sorry that you found yourself in a difficult situation. So far as what happened goes, that's beyond my remit, and I'd have to say its your decision as to whether a criminal offence has taken place. "Ted my Avatar bear sends *Huggles *"

Being AMAB obviously I experience different scenarios to you, but I've run away from an overtly intimate situation before (you can descend a flight of 12 steps without touching on and hit the ground running) 

Unfortunately, there is no invisiblity cloak, other than what you can say to people. "No" 

@Skycaptain Thanks for the hug it helped alot. I just didn't like the way it happened and left me empty. It just reassured me that I'm asexual. I don't want anyone to feel what I felt, sorry it took so long still learning how to use this 🥀

On 1/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, Candy322 said:

Awwww man you are onto something If I was to exist I don't wish to be human I want to be a different entity of some sort. Ughhh I get what you're saying.

I hate being human too. No problem about getting late to reply I'm not here everyday anywayz. 

Is there a kind of supernatural creature  that you would like to be? 

Archived