Has anyone asked an Allosexual what sexual attraction feels like to them?

TheSchwartzIsWithMe

I saw quite a few threads about it. I'm not sure what's a good way to find them back, but if someone does they could post some links.

It really depends on the person, and if they're mixing other attractions with it or not.

Sexual attraction by itself for quite a few can feel like a desire or a hunger/thirst that just feels good to follow through on with sexual acts (stirred by and with regards to wanting it with the person attracted to, since they're attractive). It makes all the (sexual) physical contact feel good and working its way up in pleasure that the body dishes out from it (until orgasm, which is obviously an amazing peak to all the pleasure)

Hi. Here are a some threads from AVEN's search engine. :) Sure, it might take a while to try searching using different words, but I promise it gets easier to use, the more a person uses it.

https://www.asexuality.org/en/search/?q="what does sexual attraction feel like?"

https://www.asexuality.org/en/search/?q="sexual attraction feels like"&updated_after=any&sortby=newest

• Like 1
Lord Jade Cross

I actually managed to have a talk with someone irl  and ask this. The answer was pretty much that its a minor interest and that they wouldnt mind if sex was involved but just the same, it didnt matter much if sex didnt happen.