Am I asexual? Or Just not found the right partener?

Sorry for my poor english I have been lurking around this forum a while and the right amound of sleep deprivasion gave me the courage of writing. Be cautions of lots of rambling and nsfw stuff.

The thing is I have had sex, and I think that in this blog I never heard of an asexual having as much sex as me. It start out as a curiosity, I has made a proposal and as curious about what sex would feel like, and while I found It funny It was not such a big deal. After a while the novelty wore off and I found It super boring, I did not find It fun anymore. I thought that It was my lack of experience to fault and soon start doing new things. When I trie a new thing is fun, like an experiment, the same emotion of reading a book or Watching a movie or like when I learn something New but after a while It is Just boring. I tried same sex partner, different sex partner, two partner at same time, a partner I cared deep for, bdsm sex, orgy sex and more types of sex in a variety of combination, I even tried mixing drugs to make the sex more enjoyable. and honestly 95% of time I had to fake an orgasm or would became distracted by the tv and without realizing i watched  a Holy tv Episodes while faking moans. No mather how much I try i cannot find sex something I like and It make me search for the next partner in Hope that this Will be the one to make me change my mind and make things different. I choose my partnes with the values of what society finds hot because I dont think that I have an standart for hotnnes, most of times I Will Go for what the media demands tô be good looking or what my friends thing. Sorry for the longe writing I am really confused

AceMissBehaving

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the same thing. At first I thought, maybe if it’s with someone else?,  maybe the people I’ve been with were bad at it?, maybe if it was kinkier? Etc but overall and over the only common denominator was me, and I was perfectly fine without it.

It’s hard to know for sure if you’re asexual or just had bad luck with partners, but of deep down you’d be perfectly happy, and feel zero internal struggle never having sex again, then that might help you find your answer.