Hi, I'm Kas!

Aki Siko

Hello, New member here! I'm Kas. I'm 15 years old and I identify as Asexual and Aromantic.

I'm going to start with How I found out that I'm Asexual.

Funny thing is I found out that I'm Asexual because of a Character in Hazbin Hotel, Alastor. He is also Asexual and because I love the Character, I searched about Asexual.

At first I just looked at the Definition and I said ok, so there not attracted to both genders.

But then I digged through Dipper and I noticed a similarity. Some of the experience and some of the feelings.

In my country, the Philippines. They teach that sex is sacred. You should only do it with the person you love or to the person you are married to. I treated that as a very special thing for me. When I got little older (11 years old) I tried a relationship but it didn't work out so well, I thought maybe I'm just traumatized. My sister's had a lot of boyfriend's and i have seen a lot of break up's. Maybe I just didn't want to be like that!

13 years old, i hated jerk guys and when they irritate me i find myself pulling there hairs (As jokingly as it is) Anyways, i had a lot of friends and some of them already had boyfriend's. I felt a bit left out, I don't like guys they are jerks (Even though I feel like that I had a few crushes but I didn't see myself being in a relationship with them) there are others like me, that didn't have boyfriend's so I thought it was normal.

14 years old, Two guys tried to flirt with me, One tried to court me and I said I'll kill him first before he could. One was my Otaku friend a had a bit of a crush on him but then he hold my hand while the teacher was scolding us. They saw us and the others teased us. I got so angry that I didn't talk to him anymore, seeing him irritates me to no end. My friends find it strange and even I did, why was I so angry?

Before I found out that I was Asexual, I had this circle. If I guy get close to that, I quickly move away. Not finding that much of interest to men, I found myself thinking of adopting when I grow up. I can't see myself being in a relationship anymore. And even trying it is a no no for me. I focused all my attention to a lot of fandoms and stopped thinking about it.

Now that I know what I'm feeling is called, I feel relieved. I do feel some uncertainness but I'm still young and I have a lot of time to think it over. For now, My asexuality is enough reassurance.

Im happy to share my experience and I hope I can make friends here. 😊😊😊

Custard Cream

Hello and welcome.  I hope you will enjoy exploring the forums and make lots of new friends.

Phantasmal Fingers

🍰 🖐️ 🖐️ 😃 👍

Phantasmal Fingers

But we don't have a 'Bong Bong' thread... 

• 3 weeks later...

Another one who found out that they are asexual because of Alastor? Oh damnnnn hello fellow!

Archived