Hello from a new friend!

kylo_lau_ren

Hi there!
My name is Lauren and 2019 had been a hell of a year for self discovery and in that time, I've come to the realization that I'm asexual (woo! I don't feel like a freak anymore). I'm mainly here just to hear others' stories and learn more about the community. I don't really know anyone else that's openly asexual and I'm missing that support system right now and am looking for some friends who get where I'm coming from! 

PotatoWithLegs18

HI :)

Welcome welcome!!! 

Have some cake 🍰

Sounds to me like you are exactly where I was in terms of self discovery just a year ago.

I am only recently "out" to a few friends but we no longer live near each other and no one around where I live now knows so it can be tough.

This place is an awesome place for support and to find friends tho and I would love to be your new friend

Back to Avalon

Welcome! I hope you enjoy AVEN! 

It's a tradition here to welcome new members with virtual cakes, so here's a Kylo Ren cake! (Clever name, by the way.)

20190905211028764352-cakeify_1200x1200.j

Hey Lauren,

Welcome to the site haha I laugh because this is my first (second) post I've made on here as well. I hope we can be friends and hope we have a good (nonsexual haha) time :)

CodyRandom

Archived