Hello! I'm new and friendless

[Ari]

Hi everyone!

My name is Ari and I'm new here and just lately realised I was asexual. I'm in desperate need of some friends that feel the same way I do in terms of sexuality. Sadly enough nobody I know can relate with what I feel (or don't). 

So if anyone feels as alone as I am, let's be alone together! Or if you're kind enough to keep me company and some helpful insight on asexuality I would be more than grateful! 

Thank you!! 

Hello,

I am an asexual woman, hetero-romantic. I am a 43 year old virgin and I have no interest in sex. Society thinks I am weird, but this is natural for me. 

I am a lonely person too. I only have work and TV. I would LOVE to be your friend.

Hi and welcome to aven!

I recently properly realised I was asexual too, and can be quite tough coming to that realisation. I also don't really know any other aces! I'd be down to be friends :) 

Ya_Boi_Liam_01

i would like to be ypur friend, too !i'm Liam, and i'm 17. my asexual panromantic. it's nice to meet you. my pronouns are they/them. :)

Here’sausername9

Ah I’d totally be down for more friends! More friends is good! Feel free to click my profile and click the envelope on it to send me a message! If you like being a weeb and deep convos then I’m a good pick for you! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ 

23 hours ago, sallimae76 said:

Hello,

I am an asexual woman, hetero-romantic. I am a 43 year old virgin and I have no interest in sex. Society thinks I am weird, but this is natural for me. 

I am a lonely person too. I only have work and TV. I would LOVE to be your friend.

Thank you for responding to my post! I would love to be your friend too! 

23 hours ago, aces&eights said:

Hi and welcome to aven!

I recently properly realised I was asexual too, and can be quite tough coming to that realisation. I also don't really know any other aces! I'd be down to be friends :) 

Yay, thank you! 

23 hours ago, Ya_Boi_Liam_01 said:

i would like to be ypur friend, too !i'm Liam, and i'm 17. my asexual panromantic. it's nice to meet you. my pronouns are they/them. :)

Thank you Liam! It's nice to meet you too! 

21 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! I brought cake does that help? :

pancakecake.png

Thank you! Yes, it really does help since I love sweets and that cake looks delicious!! 

21 hours ago, Here’sausername9 said:

Ah I’d totally be down for more friends! More friends is good! Feel free to click my profile and click the envelope on it to send me a message! If you like being a weeb and deep convos then I’m a good pick for you! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ 

Oh hello, I'm a weeb too, so at least we have that in common! Thank you!! 

• 3 weeks later...
Writer In The Forest

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm down for chatting about whatever almost whenever. Long as you can deal with the whole package of social awkwardness and weird enthusiasm that comes along with me d^.^b

Archived