Deleted

DeactivatedAccount

That Ginger Kid

Your story and my story are very, very similar. There really is no best way to get over stuff like this. It definitely sounds like you have PTSD, as I’m sure just about everyone with a hard life has; some people can cover it up better than others, though, so it’s sometimes hard to see. I know we’re not the same, so what’s helped me will not necessarily help you, but I’ve found that therapy is the biggest help. Just having someone safe to vent to does an immense amount of good. It also helps me to have a creative outlet, some kind of art or music thing to help cope. But really, just making sure you have time to do something you want to do is great for the stressed out mind. But beyond that, it just seems like an endless fight to keep above the rolling waves of the past. About all you can do is try your best to heal, and keep on fighting. With enough hard work, it’s possible to overcome your past. You can’t let life make you its bitch. The more you fight it, the more you push back and declare that, no, you WILL be happy!, the more you force yourself out of the mindset that everything is awful, the better things get. It’s easy to get trapped in a negative headspace when everything is going wrong, but keeping positive really does help. Other people pick up on that, too, and will reciprocate positivity. 

I wish you the best in your journey, wherever it takes you. I 100% believe in you, and that you can overcome this. It’ll take a lot of work, but it’s well worth it when life starts looking better and you start to feel a little bit of the happiness you’ve searched for for so long. 

DarkStormyKnight

Thank you so much for sharing, it's hard to put yourself out there. ❤️ I hope you find love, support, and acceptance at AVEN.

Also it's a tradition to give newbies some cake! Here's yours, I hope you like hearts.

HeEaLaFe_42691.jpg?sw=502&sh=502&sm=fit

Archived