Strange sensations in hands

Anthony the Ace

Anthony the Ace

Hello, so I have this weird sensation in both of my hands that can only be described like energy or magnetic. It's almost always there but sometimes it gets really strong and it's uncomfortable. When it happens my hands sometimes get really hot or cold and sometimes the skin on my palms gets darker. Given all of that I'm guessing it's something to do with irregular bloodflow but all I can find online is either carpel tunnel or stuff like reiki energy healing and I'm pretty sure it's not either of those. Any idea what this is?

Have you seen a doctor about this? Don't want to risk your hands, they're kind of important.Β 

Anthony the Ace

Not yet however I have a doctor's appointment soon and I plan on mentioning it

I am not a doctor but the only thing I can think of that might be it is Raynaud's Syndrome, which runs in my family. Sometimes things like fingers or toes sort of go "dead" for a while.Β 

πŸš“πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

Sounds trippy. Was it drugs? Was it? Now is the time to come clean. It's drugs isn't it?

@Ace boi, good to hear that you're seeking medical advice.

Β 

Whilst you are waiting one practical tip. In case it is a circulation issue, keep your hands warm, wear gloves outside etcΒ 

Anthony the Ace
2 hours ago, πŸš“πŸ’¨πŸ’¨ said:

Sounds trippy. Was it drugs? Was it? Now is the time to come clean. It's drugs isn't it?

No, unless you countΒ some prescribed medications for stuff like Tourette's, anxiety etc then I'm drug free lol. And It's been happening for as long as I can remeberΒ 

Most likely peripheral neuropathy.

Typically it's from low potassium, low magnesium, improper blood circulation, or dry skin.

Typically if it's one of those, there can be other symptoms too.

Archived