Hi! I'm Robin

RobinHG03

Hello everyone! My name is Robin and I am an agender aroace. I have already made a couple of posts but I thought I should introduce myself properly. I don't really know any ace people irl, so I made this account to hopefully interact with ace people online instead. My PMs are open to anyone who wants to talk! 

Hey!😀 I just wrote a post about being NB and ace as well. I don't know if you class agender under the non-binary umberella but it's great to see some else like me!

Hey @Ren2317! Yes I do class myself as under the NB umbrella, but agender is my specific identity. When talking to non LGBT people I usually say I'm non-binary just for simplicity.

That's fair. I only started coming out around a week ago. Are you similar and if not do you have any advice?

I started coming out a few months ago. My advice is to come out to people you trust the most first, then use them as support when coming out to others you are more worried about. For example, I first came out to my best friend because we are really close and they are trans too so I knew they would understand. 

Will do! I don't have any trans friends and the only other out LGBT person in my school is bi and transphobic. All my close friends have been super supportive though! 

Thank you! I'm struggling to find representation in films/ book. Especially books. I read loads and I like to prentend a lot of the relationships I read are asexual but romantic because I can relate better. It works with some books like His Dark Materials. I know you're aro but have you found any media with ace/NB characters?

Archived