RobinHG03

Hi! I'm Robin

RobinHG03

Hello everyone! My name is Robin and I am an agender aroace. I have already made a couple of posts but I thought I should introduce myself properly. I don't really know any ace people irl, so I made this account to hopefully interact with ace people online instead. My PMs are open to anyone who wants to talk! 

LeChat

Hi, and welcome! :cake:

:) Nice avatar--very colorful.

• Like 1

Ren2317

Hey!😀 I just wrote a post about being NB and ace as well. I don't know if you class agender under the non-binary umberella but it's great to see some else like me!

• Like 1

RobinHG03

Hey @Ren2317! Yes I do class myself as under the NB umbrella, but agender is my specific identity. When talking to non LGBT people I usually say I'm non-binary just for simplicity.

Ren2317

That's fair. I only started coming out around a week ago. Are you similar and if not do you have any advice?

Ren2317

By the way

recipe-image-legacy-id--1165471_11.jpg

• Like 2

RobinHG03

I started coming out a few months ago. My advice is to come out to people you trust the most first, then use them as support when coming out to others you are more worried about. For example, I first came out to my best friend because we are really close and they are trans too so I knew they would understand. 

Ren2317

Will do! I don't have any trans friends and the only other out LGBT person in my school is bi and transphobic. All my close friends have been super supportive though! 

RobinHG03

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. At least you have good friends and us here at AVEN. :)

Ren2317

Thank you! I'm struggling to find representation in films/ book. Especially books. I read loads and I like to prentend a lot of the relationships I read are asexual but romantic because I can relate better. It works with some books like His Dark Materials. I know you're aro but have you found any media with ace/NB characters?

Ren2317

Wow! Thank you. That's super helpful😁

• Like 1

Custard Cream

Hello and welcome, Robin!

Lichley

Welcome! A more festive robin cake :P 

Christmas_Cake_Festive_Robin_decorations

RobinHG03

Thanks for the robin cakes guys! They're so cute! 🍰🍰