Deleted

DeactivatedAccount

hello freya.

No idea how active the meet up threads are but your welcome. I know there is an ACE meet up every month in Galway.... err near where i live :P

I have only just discovered Asexuality and i'm still figuring out what that means for me.

Just wanted to drop a reply and welcome you, send me a message i'll write you a poem, eventually

Apples

@ShinyhunterF Hi Freya! From one ace shiny hunter to another, welcome to AVEN! Have some digital welcome cake!

81hU8075n0L._SX425_.jpg

If you don't mind sharing, what are your favourite shinies you've caught so far? Mine's my shiny liepard in Y, he was a random encounter I wasn't even hunting for. I was about to hit run, but noticed he was shiny and I almost dropped my 3DS! Now he's level 85 and he's the star of my team!

4 hours ago, ShinyhunterF said:

But I really love playing video games, drawing and watching TV series! 😊

Sounds like me. ;)  Too bad you're not in Minnesota.  Welcome to AVEN!

Hi Freya! I'm new as well and I know very few ace people in real life. It can be really isolating, so I joined this site for the same reason as you. I hope we both make lots of friends here :)) 

Heyo, Welcome to AVEN. Have some 🍰 and gool luck for your hunting :)

Skeletonducky

Lil' late to the party, but Hello and welcome from another UK ace!

Welcome! Wow you have some patience! I tried shiny hunting Gossifleur by chaining and after 3 days and 999+ encounters I gave up because all my Pokémon were super over-levelled. Probably should’ve gotten a shiny charm first haha. 

Finished-Charmander-Cake.jpg

Also hey from Reading :) 

Archived