I just found this guy on YouTube and this is awesome.

FriendlyNeighborhoodPenny

FriendlyNeighborhoodPenny

So, I was looking at youtube, and I saw this, and I thought it needed to be shared.

Elliot Simpson, if you are on AVEN, great job!

Oh! Yes, he's on AVEN, sometimes: @TheAceOfShards.

He's a comedian who does sketches related to asexuality, mainly in the U.K., but, apparently, he does visit the U.S., sometimes, to do shows, here, too.

Chances are known asexual figures who talk about and spread info about asexuality are going to be involved with AVEN somewhere along the line, even if they've quit or just lurkers. 

RoseGoesToYale

I saw this video in my facebook feed and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. He's great!

So, has anyone else been re-watching the clip several times (because that was too short, and I'd like to see the full-hour version of the asexuality skit :P)?

:D ...Very relatable...it's like, "Finally, a comedian whose jokes I can personally relate to!"

• 5 weeks later...
TheAceOfShards

Hey guys! Tis I, Eliott funny man. Thanks so much for watching mah vid, and i'm sorry that i've only now just seen this thread! I'm on AVEN very infrequently i'm afraid, as i'm mostly active on facebook/twitter/instagram, but i'll try and come on here more often. Thanks for all the support! I'm hoping to do a wider tour of my show this year across the UK, and hopefully one day in the US too! Love you guys! 

Archived