Am i a demigirl??

Scuthr.skulldog

Scuthr.skulldog

šŸ˜„cantļæ¼ remove that emoji for some reason XD

Ā 

So im born female but tecnikly iv had my masculine sides my whole life, i love wearing boy clothes and whenever i make a fursona/persons theyr guys.the masculine sides are growing strong er tho but so is it with my unisex sides. I also newer understand that mutch of the Girls in my class, tho i do with the guys.... I also had alot of guy friends in my life, but when i found about sexualitys i found out that im bi tho prefering Girls. Afther that i started cuestioning my gender, at first i thot i might be trans but i felt like it dident fit me. Then i started thinking of non but that thot is fading more away. I do feel comterbul somethimes when People say my female pronounc but somethimes i like it bether when they eather call me by my guy fursonas name opal or Just give me nonbianary pronounc for a few days or in some snetinses. I feel female, but at the same time not and its hard for me to tell. Iv newer had alot of expirinece with genders and i Just Found out about demigirl. I do kinda feel like it fits me but at the same time not. So im Just very confuzed about this. My friend turned out to be non and my other friend to be trans, but im still questioning myself. I do act like a girl or atleast pretty feminin, but i like to wear mutch more unisex and male things and thats the same with hair styles. (sorry for my bad english) and thank you if someone read this plz give me some tips on this. Thank youā¤ļøā¤ļø

Galactic Turtle

Having friends of a particular gender and liking certain types of clothes or certain style hair isn't really a... gender thing. That would be more of a gender stereotype if anything.Ā 

Ā 

But it really just depends on the person and... their feelings I guess.

If you wish to identify as a demigirl, and if you feel as though that is you, then go ahead! No matter howĀ you choose to identify, you areĀ valid šŸ’œšŸ’œ šŸ™‚

2 hours ago, Scuthr.skulldog said:

šŸ˜„cantļæ¼ remove that emoji for some reason XD

Ā 

So im born female but tecnikly iv had my masculine sides my whole life, i love wearing boy clothes and whenever i make a fursona/persons theyr guys.the masculine sides are growing strong er tho but so is it with my unisex sides. I also newer understand that mutch of the Girls in my class, tho i do with the guys.... I also had alot of guy friends in my life, but when i found about sexualitys i found out that im bi tho prefering Girls. Afther that i started cuestioning my gender, at first i thot i might be trans but i felt like it dident fit me. Then i started thinking of non but that thot is fading more away. I do feel comterbul somethimes when People say my female pronounc but somethimes i like it bether when they eather call me by my guy fursonas name opal or Just give me nonbianary pronounc for a few days or in some snetinses. I feel female, but at the same time not and its hard for me to tell. Iv newer had alot of expirinece with genders and i Just Found out about demigirl. I do kinda feel like it fits me but at the same time not. So im Just very confuzed about this. My friend turned out to be non and my other friend to be trans, but im still questioning myself. I do act like a girl or atleast pretty feminin, but i like to wear mutch more unisex and male things and thats the same with hair styles. (sorry for my bad english) and thank you if someone read this plz give me some tips on this. Thank youā¤ļøā¤ļø

Hi ;)

Feels to me like you're still discovering yourself. Maybe it doesn't exactly have to do with gender, but gender expression, but if you do enjoy your male personas more than just an experience, and it feels like an important or meaningful part of you, then there could be something to it. If you do have both female and male and beyond then you'd be non-binary, and even demigirl can count as that. If it changes, then you could also be genderfluid. That's just a few thoughts on that.

I think that you need to explore more and see how you feel. It's ok if it takes some time. You should also talk about how you feel about your body, since that can help you figure some things out as well. How would you feel with a male body? How would you feel about having your female body for the rest of your life? How would you feel if it was inbetween? (androgynous).

Identity is about who you are, so thinking about living a certain way (body or in general) can help you see if it really is about your identity, or if it's that you enjoy expressing yourself as the genders. Curious what you think. :)

20 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

I think that you need to explore more and see how you feel. It's ok if it takes some time. You should also talk about how you feel about your body, since that can help you figure some things out as well. How would you feel with a male body? How would you feel about having your female body for the rest of your life? How would you feel if it was inbetween? (androgynous).

Yeah, I like focusing on ā€œis there something I want to changeā€œ.

Ā 

ā€Am I happy imagining myself with this body for the rest of my lifeā€ was a key one; I didnā€™t have immediate dysphoria but I couldnā€™t imagine being my AGAB physically in the more distant future. I also wanted to be treated & seen differently by others.

Scuthr.skulldog
18 hours ago, anisotrophic said:

Yeah, I like focusing on ā€œis there something I want to changeā€œ.

Ā 

ā€Am I happy imagining myself with this body for the rest of my lifeā€ was a key one; I didnā€™t have immediate dysphoria but I couldnā€™t imagine being my AGAB physically in the more distant future. I also wanted to be treated & seen differently by others.

I might think about it, im still probably gonna be confuzed about my self for a Long time but thanks for the tip šŸ˜œ

Scuthr.skulldog
18 hours ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

Hi ;)

Feels to me like you're still discovering yourself. Maybe it doesn't exactly have to do with gender, but gender expression, but if you do enjoy your male personas more than just an experience, and it feels like an important or meaningful part of you, then there could be something to it. If you do have both female and male and beyond then you'd be non-binary, and even demigirl can count as that. If it changes, then you could also be genderfluid. That's just a few thoughts on that.

Identity is about who you are, so thinking about living a certain way (body or in general) can help you see if it really is about your identity, or if it's that you enjoy expressing yourself as the genders. Curious what you think. :)

Thank ya, i Will probably still be confuzed for a while, but this Actually helps alot. My family and like that newer told me mutch about genders.Ā 

Archived