Hii :D

mimijez

Hello :D
I just find out about this site and I'm really glad. 
(my first language is not English, so I apoligeze for the future grammar mistakes 😓
I'm an aromantic-bisexual 23 y/o girl. 

I don't know exactly what to put in here...
I recently found out about me being aromantic, but I'm so glad I did, I guess I'm not the only one that felt like there was something different in them. 
Like, I knew that I was bisexual a long time ago, I have experienced sexual atraction towards all kind of people 😅 but never actually fell in love or something like that . I've always assumed it was because I hadn't meet "the right person", because everyone around me eventualy did, or at least thought they did.
Anyway, when I found out I'm aromantic, I felt so relieved. Because I now know that there's nothing wrong with me, that I'm not some kind of heartless monster...
I'm sorry if I'm making no sense or if I'm being melodramatic, I'm just really happy to getting to know me and accept me a little more, day by day.

Hello! Welcome to AVEN! 😃😄😃

You are awesome and you deserve some cake! 💜🍰💜

RU1737881.jpg&q=85

Welcome! Don’t apologise your English is amazing! I know how hard it can be to learn a second language, but don’t apologise when you’re doing so well! 

Homemade+Rainbow+Birthday+Cake.jpg

20 hours ago, Custard Cream said:

Hello and welcome!

Thanks!!! 😊

20 hours ago, Earth and Moon said:

Hello! Welcome to AVEN! 😃😄😃

You are awesome and you deserve some cake! 💜🍰💜

RU1737881.jpg&q=85

Thank you so much!!! :D

17 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Don’t apologise your English is amazing! I know how hard it can be to learn a second language, but don’t apologise when you’re doing so well! 

Homemade+Rainbow+Birthday+Cake.jpg

Thank you so much!! Gracias por los ánimos! 👍😊

5 hours ago, mimijez said:

Thank you so much!! Gracias por los ánimos! 👍😊

De nada mi amigo :) 

Archived