They/Them pronoun buttons?

AmorphousBlob

AmorphousBlob

Been interested in getting a pronoun button/pin for my jacket but I'd rather not buy online unless I have to. Anyone know what kinds of stores would probably be selling them? Like, do ya know of a chain clothing store or whatever that would have em? Thanks.

Well, I looked online, and it seems that Target sold/sells pronoun button pins. However, they're listed as "Sold Out," so I'm thinking, perhaps, that they're only available/sold during Pride month.

https://www.target.com/p/pride-pronoun-button-pins-4pk/-/A-52103508

If you're in the U.S., Michael's seems to sell blank, plastic buttons that you can then add in your own things, like your own pronoun tag, for example.

https://www.michaels.com/creatology-plastic-buttons-3.5in/10177817.html

They're all over online, retail stores a little harder to find, just have to do a little digging.  If you happen to have an lgbt+ bookstore in your city, they'd def carry them. 

If you have any local comic conventions you might try there; I got mine from a booth neighbour at a comic con. I don't know of any chain stores that would.

Janus the Fox

Not a lot of hits searching those badges online at local wide areas.  But a local government or council youth project focusing on Trans youth could have those badges fro free if those are local, also some universities with LGBT societies could give out such badges for free.  Maybe some might be lucky to get such badges from charity shops that have an LGBT focus.

AmorphousBlob

thanks for the recommendations guys!

• 2 weeks later...
TheAceCoffeebean

Hi there!

I wish I could help with a better, broader answer, but craft stores usually carry pins and buttons that you can customize.

I got one set of pronoun buttons at a local lgbtq shop, and my second set at Hot Topic.

Archived