Coming Out

FriendlyNeighborhoodPenny

FriendlyNeighborhoodPenny

I'm going to come out to my classmates and some friends.  Does anyone have any really good ace puns?

40 minutes ago, FriendlyNeighborhoodPenny said:

I'm going to come out to my classmates and some friends.  Does anyone have any really good ace puns?

Go for it. You will find out in a hurry who your true friends are. 

Comrade Kitty
On 10/23/2019 at 10:22 PM, AuraChicken said:

I came out to my teacher on a class camping trip. It was great. So it was just me and her walking back to the camp site from the flush toilets. We were just talking about random things and were still about half a mile away from the camp. We just hear a kid from my class scream at the top of his lungs, "I'M GAY!!". Me and my teacher just stop and break down laughing. We heard him yell this from like a half mile away! And then we start talking about sexuality and that stuff. She tells me how she helped her old roommate figure out her sexuality and how she ended up being ace. As soon as she said that i said "Heh, i feel that..... more like don't feel that, haha", and she looks at me surprised and is like "Really?". Me "Yep, that's what this ring means.... ect.....". Then we just talk about ace stuff till we reach the camp again. Best teacher ever! 

Here is my post from a previous thread about coming out stories. If you wanna read the whole thread its here. Hope it goes well!

Grey-Ace Ventura

"I've got an ace up my sleeve and it's me"

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...