What hand do you write with?

Ailepho

What hand do you write with?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which hand???????!!

• Right hand
    • Left hand
    • I’m ambidextrous (I can write with both)
    • I write with a hand
    • I shall not tell!
    • No
    • Guess :)
    • That’s a good question, but an even better question would be: What hand do YOU write with?!

Janus the Fox

I write Right handed and do most other things with left :)

FriendlyNeighborhoodPenny

Right.

I write with my right hand. Once I tried to train myself to be ambidextrous when I was bored but it didn't work

My left hand is useless

right for the most part, but i practice with my left hand often

I write exclusively with my right hand because if I write anything with my left it looks like a child wrote it. But I use my left hand sometimes for other things, or atleast I'm pretty sure I do..

Left. Using scissors is the only thing I commonly do with my right hand, and I'm not very good at that.

Right (just) 

Phantasmal Fingers

Not telling! 🤨

I'm a righty, but I know a handful of lefties.

J. van Deijck

I'm pretty much ambidextrous and I can do things with both my hands (writing included), but I write mostly with my right hand since this is how they taught me as a kid.

• 4 weeks later...
dragonfire42

I distinctly remember when I first learned how to write, I didn't know which hand to use, so I looked at the person next to me to see what they were doing. So I learned to write with my right hand (and now my right is faster and better at it because it's had more practice), but many things feel more natural with my left hand. I'm pretty sure I was actually supposed to be left-handed, but since I grew up thinking I was right handed, now there are some things I do left-handed and others I do right-handed. But I'm not truly ambidexterous, because for most things one hand feels more natural than the other.

• 11 months later...

@Earth and Moon

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived