HikaruBG

Bug with sensitivity when on mobile? Am I the only one with this issue?

HikaruBG

I dunno if this needs a thread on its own but I'm not sure where else to ask.

So whenever I visit the forums here on mobile, the sensitivity goes nuts on me, sometimes it becomes near unusable.

I will press somewhere on the lower part of the screen but the web-site will register it to be somewhere on the upper part of the screen.

Edit: It happened again - I had difficulties with posting this.

I have this problem only with AVEN forums web-site on my browser (I use Mozilla Firefox for mobile) and no other web-site or apps.

Am I the only who experiences this? And do you know how to fix it?

Kimmie.

I have not had a problem like what it sounds that you describe. But have had problems with mobile when people have broken avatars so there name is showing instead and goes past the border, so the forum is trying to scale the page for it which makes it really hard to scroll. This also happens when people post images that doesn't scale probably either for some reason. 

I use chrome. 

• Like 1

Anthracite_Impreza

I have this issue and also use firefox. It never used to happen on Samsung internet so it's a firefox thing (and I have to use firefox cos all other browsers stopped working). Highlighting the word then dragging seems to 'reset' it.

Life Of Tass
56 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

I have not had a problem like what it sounds that you describe. But have had problems with mobile when people have broken avatars so there name is showing instead and goes past the border, so the forum is trying to scale the page for it which makes it really hard to scroll. This also happens when people post images that doesn't scale probably either for some reason. 

I use chrome. 

I have had these problems too, in samsung internet.

Janus DarkFox

Anyone able to check another site using the same forum software in the same browsing and hardware?

i havnt had much of any issue in iOS 13 iPhone safari currently.

Skycaptain

I use Google with a Sony Xperia, and whilst not that severe, I've noticed the screen "bounce" in the last month or so