Romance Questionairre

BoZo

Hiya!

I'm currently researching romance for my high school year 12 assignment and was hoping I could gather the perspectives of some fellow asexuals/aromantics. I have a questionnaire here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScl5icpOL6AfZAcXkA2PoD1iPvNdu73Tf5A-Rhyvp8olhsL6A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Your identity and confidentiality will be completely protected and none of the results will be published so it's perfectly safe. If anyone is interested I can give some updates on the results and perhaps we'll learn some things about ourselves and the horribly confusing subject of romance.

Thanks

This study has been approved by the Research Approval Board as per the rules for class papers. 

I currently don't have access to my computer, so please pretend the above statement is in pink and bold until I can make it happen!

On 11/27/2019 at 12:53 PM, BoZo said:

If anyone is interested I can give some updates on the results and perhaps we'll learn some things about ourselves and the horribly confusing subject of romance.

I participated. I'm always interested by any update on the results.

Thank you all so much for participating! I now have a whole 27% of my participants on the asexual/romantic spectrum to help with my analysis. I'll be busy with exams for a while, but should be able to share results around the 19th? Or perhaps earlier. Anyways, I'm really happy to have received so much interest.

• 1 month later...

Completed (if you're still looking for participants) :)

Archived